Chapter 4

Author's POV:

"NOONAAA!!!", The laughter of the 7-year-old echoed the corridor as he dashed through it and came downstairs. " Noona! Noona! NOOONAAAAA!!!", The young boy cried out in happiness as he couldn't see his Noona for a while.

"Hey Jiwoo", The older girl ruffled his hair and lifted him onto her hip." How have you been my sweet little brother?", The girl placed smothering kisses all over his face as he giggled.

"Hey, Jay! How are you doing my princess?", The two unnies of the group came in, after seeing the loving interaction between the 2 kids.

"I am doing fine Lili unnie and IU unnie. Oh, Can IU unnie sing a song for me? Pretty please?", The girl came and hugged IU, pouty lips not giving a chance for IU to say no.

"Anyways Where is your mother Jay?", Lisa asked not seeing her best friend still walk into the house.

"Oh Mum is coming with Riri Unnie!", Jay said before letting Jiwoo drag her into his room.

Lisa nodded, going over to sit on the couch. Jieun joined her as well, not forgetting to get the drinks that all 4 girls love.

"Bad gal Riri in the house!", Rihanna shouted. "You know, You aren't the bad gal you say to be", Lisa joked.

"You know, You aren't the best dancer as you say to be", Rihanna comeback making Lisa have a double chin.

"Oh, she's sweet but psycho... A little bit psycho...At night she's screaming... ", Y/n sang as she walked into the house, her chunky shoes hitting against the wooden floor.

"In our mindssssss!!!!", sang Lisa. "Hahaha, Very funny", Y/n said as she plopped herself onto the couch.

"So, how are you, girls? Haven't seen you for a while", IU asked, handing the girls some snacks and drinks as she got her own.

"Fine. Life's a bit boring", Rihanna answered. "Then why don't we plan a trip? We can go back to Seoul and maybe meet Jung-", Lisa halted her words when she saw Y/n clench her jaw.

"I don't want it", Y/n said monotonously as she got up, "and I am going out. Bye".

The other 3 girls watched as the maknae just walk out of the house. " Why the hell would you do it Lisa?", Riri smacked her head real hard and just glared at her.

"I thought she would be fine meeting him. Besides I heard Jungkook has changed a lot. Why don't we help them get back together?", Lisa tilted her head and looked at the other girls with pleading eyes.

They both exchanged glances and sighed. "We are not doing this until we conform Jungkook as really changed or I am out", Riri says.

IU nods. She has known about Jiwon talking to Jungkook but she let him be. At least one should be happy right?

Y/n's POV:

I walked out of the house, unlocked my car and harshly drove to the place I know would make me calm.

I drove through the thick forest and to the edge of the cliff. This place is not known by many. Not even Rihanna, IU and Lisa. I think it to be that since I need my personal space as well.

I got out of my car, my body getting goosebumps from the somewhat wet and cold air. I walked to the edge and sat. I let my legs dangle as I let my emotions loose.

This place is very special to me. Why you ask? Because this is where I tried my first attempt at....

at.....

At Suicide.

Suddenly big tears just rolled down my face as my whole body shook violently. I cried, letting everything I been holding in just go out.

My sobs and loud cries were the only things I heard around the whole place.

I let myself calm down, taking big breaths one by one. Finally, I stood up and shouted.

"I don't love you anymore Jeon Jungkook!!".

I walked back to my car, sitting in and taking my phone. I dialled one of my best men, Sid, waiting for him to pick up the call.

"Yes Mam?", His voice trying to be bold.

"Have you collected the information I asked you to?", I start my car, driving out of the place.

"Yes Mam". 

"What is his next move?".

"He plans on moving to LA".

"Do you know why?".

"To see you, Mam".

_________________________________________________________

This is a short part I know. I am sorry for making yall wait. The next updates after a week. Take care everyone!