Chapter 2

Author's pov

Sighing, you slowly walked forward.

"Boring" you muttered before pushing back your waist lengthed hair, fingers brushing against the black overcoat you were wearing.

"Want the privilege of finishing this?" you asked while turning your head to the side. "Rihanna?" you said.

"I'd love to," Rihanna said with a small smile before walking closer to you who handed her what was needed.

The pathetic man in front of you knelt asking for forgiveness as a few tears streamed down his eyes.

"Oh, shut up," you said to him. "Silence is better than unnecessary drama" you spoke before walking towards the table as Rihanna flipped her hair back.

"Nothing personal, Daniel," she said. "Just strictly business" she added before a loud sound echoed through the unconstructed building.

Two other men from behind grabbed the now-dead man from the floor, walking away.

"And now, we've to climb down twenty floors," you said before taking back the gun from Rihanna.

"You have an advantageous invention called 'the elevator', and you both" Rihanna called, and the men looked at her.

"Throw him off the building from here," she said as she started walking beside you.

"What's next?" you asked monotonously as the other men walked behind you both.

"The meeting with the Albanian mafia," Rihanna said, continuing to give you the other details as you both finally got out of the building.

"Nice shades by the way," you said.

A chuckle left her lips as you both got in the $18

A chuckle left her lips as you both got in the $18.68 million black Bugatti La Voiture Noire.

"Take care of the other meetings today. I got some important work to do" you said and Rihanna nodded.

"I know," she said.

An hour later~

Your eyes took a glance across the place and a smile appeared on your face as you saw someone running towards you.

"Eomma!" you heard her shout as she ran towards you with a smile, her footsteps echoing through the school's corridors.

Picking up your daughter in your arms, you kissed her head.

"How was your day?" you asked and she sighed.

"Boring" she muttered. Like mother, like daughter.

"Why was that?" you asked while tilting your head to the side a little.

"Because I didn't get to eat gummy bears!" the five-year-old girl exclaimed. "And I don't want a birthday cake" she added.

"Do you want to visit the orphanage then?" you asked and she nodded excitedly.

Time skip to a couple of hours later~

"Don't run, Jay! Walk slowly or we are going back home!" you shouted at the little girl who ran fast.

"Yes, mom" and with that, she slowed down and walked back and held your hand.

Your pov:

Both of us strutted into the orphanage, the peaceful silence around us diminishing into the cheerful laughter of the children in the orphanage.

"Jay! I mich chu!!", The 4-year-old bunny boy was the first to run to Jay's arms, pushing her onto the ground. Thankfully she fell only on her butt.

"I missed you too, Eunwoo!", Jay exclaimed, smooching his face with kisses." Noona! It tickles!", Eunwoo giggled.

I told the caregivers of the orphanage to keep away all the gifts I got for the children. The thing I have been doing for 3 years now.

This is where I adopted Jay.

3 years ago, I lost all my hope after losing my baby.

My unborn child.

I was at the weakest point of my life. I locked myself up for a week, Didn't speak a word nor did eat. Lisa and Jieun unnie tried their best to make me myself again, but it was all in vain.

Then I came out. I felt like my whole soul left my body and when I was about to give up on myself, that's when I met Rihanna.

She became my lifesaver in a lot of different ways.

Helped me overcome my so-called stupid love. Raised me cold and emotionless. Just like how Jungkook was. 

I was a completely different person in just a year. The most feared Mafia leader, especially the most feared 'female' Mafia boss.

Am I hated by other females who are just jealous? Yes.

Am I going to continue this madness? Of course.

I was weak, and they all just to used me to their advantage. I was naive to think the world was full of rainbows and cupcakes. But now I understand that it isn't that way.

Life is full of betrayals and sufferings. And I wouldn't be the victim anymore. 
You will.

I was as calm as the weather before the storm.
But he stripped away my responsibility called mom.
Was I the one who asked for love? For forgiveness?
Yet he swept away all of my happiness.
Now that the storm is coming, be prepared.
For revenge is a sweet dish, best served cold.
But in my case, best served when he's dead.