Chapter 5

"She may be confident, bold and strong on the outside

But don't let it distract you from her real self"

-Your Author

Jungkook's POV:

I sigh at all the paparazzi outside the airport. Why can't these people let people like me live a peaceful life?

Making sure I have my shades on and my head ducked away from the flashes of the camera, I walk out of the airport directly going to my Bugatti Chiron.

I sit in the driver's seat, smiling to myself. Y/n's love for cars and harshly driving them gave her the thrill of speed

Making sure the engine is on, I drove straight to the place where my employees are waiting. I think about all my meetings and procedures for the day but my wanders of to Y/n.

Her beautiful baby-like face.

Her long chocolate brown hair.

Her petite frame compared to mine.

Her ocean eyes. ( A/n: I love Billie!!! Don't come at me, alright😶)

Her soft, plump, kissable lips.

Argh! I am supposed to be thinking about my meetings. Why am I so obsessed with Y/n?!! 

I shook my thoughts away, driving over to my new headquarters.

Unknown POV:

"Sir, Mr Jeon is in my sight. He has landed in LA and now on the way to his headquarters", the man informed his boss over the phone as he drove behind Jungkook's car.

"I see. Is he alone?", The raspy voice spoke back. "I think so, boss. Should I make a move?", He sought permission eagerly.

"No. Don't mess up the plan", He paused a second, His lips turning upward into a smirk.

" After all this is just the beginning".

Later in the evening:

Jungkook's POV:

I postponed my meeting with the press to the evening because I couldn't stop thinking about my Jagi! Ugh! Only if I had treated her well, She would have been with me.

I let some tears roll out as I saw my wife's picture. I was a dumbass. Nope, A dumb bunny. I should have treated her the way she was supposed to be treated. Instead, I ruined everything.

Knock knock! "Who is it?", I asked, wiping away all my tears." Sir, the media is waiting for you to come", my assistant spoke.

"Tell them I will be there in a few", I said as I stood up and adjusted my coat. Making sure I was perfect, I turned to lay a kiss on the photo dearly.

Then I walked out of the office seeing people shout my name to ask questions.

"Mr Jeon! Mr Jeon!", Everyone swarmed around and my bodyguards keeping a safe distance between me and them.

"Sir what is the reason behind moving from Korea to LA?", A guy asked his mic held in front of my face for me to answer."A new place, new opportunities".

"So it's wasn't for something personal?", This time a girl asked." I never do relate my personal and business issues".

"Sir Is the rumour of you still dating Y/n true?", These idiots always dig into your past and relate it to the present.

"Number one, That's isn't a rumour. Number two, she is my wife", I answered proudly making everyone else gasp in horror.

"Why what's is wrong with that?", I ask, a confused frown upon my face." She's a mafia leader, sir".

Suddenly everyone left as only my staff remained. We looked around and saw a little run-up to us.

He handed us a letter and ran back the way he came from. What was in the letter surprised us even more.

It was written in Korean." Geunyeoleul chaj-eun jul al-assneunde yo. Hajiman insil-eun geunyeoga dangsin-eul chaj- assdaneun goes-ibnida".

(You thought you found her. But the truth is she found you.)

_________________________________________________________