Chapter 7

She thinks she is strong enough, yet in reality, she's weaker than she was before.

_________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

"You can do this. He is no one to you. He never loved you", You kept muttering as you drove over to his house. You knew almost everything; From his house to what he had for lunch.

You pull over silently, watching the house of the CEO of Jeon Empire be unguarded. "So the bunny is left for the lioness to hunt, huh?", I said as I got out of the car.

I walk slowly into the house, unlocking with the duplicate keys I had made the previous day.  I walk into finding the house being exactly like mine 3 years ago.

The decorations I loved hung on the walls, And the only pics I saw there were..... Mine.

My pictures of when the wedding took place, When I laughed, the couple we acted in front of his parents, And many more.

I find myself recalling memories with every picture on the wall. Like the time I helped out his mum during baking, Or the time I spoke to his father.

Every single moment that I tried to forget in these three years flashed into my eyes. They were as clear and vivid as possible.

Like everything ended only yesterday. Only if it had never happened, I wouldn't have lost myself to finding love.

I walk up the staircase, right onto the first floor. I walk in the direction of his bedroom, standing right in front of the door.

I lift my hand slowly, turning the knob slowly as the door creaked. I peek in, surprised by what I saw in there.

On the walls were paintings and pictures of me, Again. There was one painting that caught my eyes.

It was a one with me, Jungkook and a small girl. Her face was covered with hair as the both of us held but I think it was painted on purposely.

I went up to, let my hands touch the pure painting. I tilt my head, closing my eyes as the tears fall. No matter how I hide it, I was the weak girl I once was. Maybe weaker from being broken.

I wiped them away, took a deep breath, and walked to the window, watching Jungkook's car pull over. I hide behind the curtains, making sure he couldn't see me.

Author's POV:

Jungkook opens his door and walks happily to his room. "Babygirl?", He calls, as he makes his way up the stairs. Y/n's breath hitches, thinking he knew she had come back home.

Back to him.

He opened the door to his bedroom, the light being so low. "Babygirl, Your Kookie is home!", He said with a smile as he opened the closet.

Y/n stood there with such shock. "Had he gone mad? Oh no- Nope he is just getting his bear", Y/n muttered slowly.

He hugged the teddy bear, which seemed so small in his hands. He set it down, plopping himself on its "lap".

"Today the office was awful you know? All were...", He went on blabbering which unconsciously made Y/n smile.

This is the first she had smiled thinking about him in years. He abruptly stopped, uncuffing his shirt and rolling it up.

She carefully watched his movement as he made his way to the table in his room. He opened the drawer and took something.

Y/n couldn't see what it was until Jungkook held it up high. It was a knife.

"I hurt you Y/n. I put you through so much pain. So I must punish myself", Jungkook before cutting his wrist.

I put my hand on my mouth, sobbing softly as I saw Jungkook's hand bleed so much. I just stood watching as it happened

I just...

I don't know what to do...

_________________________________________________________