Chapter 6

"Kids have teddy bears, Girls have boyfriends, Queens have their own empire."

- A random quote that I copied from the internet.

_________________________________________________________

"Yo, Riri. Check this interview ", Lisa said as she hands over the laptop to Rihanna. "Wait, isn't it Jeon Jungkook?", Rihanna asked in utter disbelief. Lisa bit her lower lip and just nodded.

"Does IU know?", Rihanna asks. "She was the one who told me about this", Lisa answered.

"Girls if the interview is known by us, then Y/n might actually know about it already", IU says, taking a sip of her lemon-lime flavoured soft drink with a crisp, clean taste.

"Uh uh, This is wrong. If Y/n knows about it, he is dead meat", Rihanna says, as she looks for any signs of Y/n.

"More like a dead bunny", A voice echoed from above. The other three girls looked at the staircase with a nervous laugh even though they already knew who was coming.

"Look Y/n, that idiot was your past. We don't need to involve ourselves in that shit anymore", Rihanna said, standing up. "Yeah, Riri is right Y/n. He is not worthy of you", IU supports.

"I know he isn't worth me. And I am already over him. But you know-", A loud crash interrupted her. We all knew what this was. Suprise attack.

We all look at each other knowing what to do. Standing with our backs facing each other, we saw the room fill up with men.

Everyone faces covered with black masks. (A/n: Cebause Corona virus!! JK JK) All of them definitely armed from the big bags they were wearing.

They had red dragon patches on their sleeves. The Red Dragon Mafia. These Chinese guys never know how to save themselves.

The 4 girls took the nearest weapon possible; The girls were outnumbered but they were the strongest and the most feared Mafia groups out there. 

The fight broke out. 2 girls go into a hand to hand combat and the others were covering them up. Soon all of the men were killed.

"I told you to not mess with me right?", Y/n asked, walking closer to the leader who was now on the floor. He was backing up till his back hit the wall.

"Now you have nowhere to go", Y/n tilted her head as she shot him right between his eyes." Call our men to clean this shit up. I don't have time for this", She said as she walked out of the house.

"Where are you going!?", Lisa shouted. 

"To pay my husband a secret visit".

_________________________________________________________

This is really short. But the next chapter is gonna be longer. I promise. What do you think Y/n is gonna do to Jungkook? Is she gonna talk about getting back together or will she throw him away like dust? Comment and the person with the right answer gets a follow ;)