Lost Everything

That night, Jieun arrived at her old house. She stood there for a very long time and started to reminisce the happy times she had with her parents.

=======

Jieun had fun in their garden, filled with flowers blooming with her mother spraying water to her father and her. The scene was still in her memory and precious still. She then wiped her tears that was trickled down and back to what she needed to do by tonight. She breathed in deeply and pressed the bell.

"Whose that?" A familiar voice asked through the speaker.

"Jieun," She said her name.

"Ah...Jieunnie..Come in. We've been waiting for you," Jay said.

The gate of the house opened and she walked in carefully. She looked around the garden and they seemed to be not be taken well. She reached the porch and before she could knock the door, it was swiftly opened by Jay. Jay leaned against the side of the door and looked at her from bottom to up with a smirk.

"Bwoh?" Jieun asked him sternly.

"Still fiesty huh?" Jay chuckled sarcastically.

"So can I see the will found by you?" Jieun held up her hand.

"Sure. But lets come in. Everybody's been waiting for you," Jay led her inside and she stepped into the house. 

Jieun looked around the interior of the house and it seemed that it had undergo makeover. Jay stopped in front of her and turned to her.

"After you," Jay pretended to be gentleman towards her.

Jieun rolled her eyes and walked into the living room. She then stopped her tracks when she saw his family and a lawyer waiting for them.

"Jay, what is all this?" Jieun turned to him.

"Ah...welcome Jieun shii," Jay's dad smiled slyly,

"What's with all this?" Jieun asked again.

"This is just a formality. We are going to start as soon as you come," His mother haughtily said to her.

Jieun sat down across them followed by Jay. The lawyer then starts by saying,"Good evening all. I'm Mr Park's lawyer - Lawyer Quinn. I'm here to discuss and confirm with everyone who are here especially you, Miss Jieun shii about the will that your father had wrote."

"Your father, Mr Lee, has given all his assets to Mr Park's family under the condition that you leave the house permanently and will not be taking over the company."

"What? But it can't be true. I mean he wouldn't write that and...do that to me..his only daughter..," Jieun widened her eyes as soon as she heard that.

"Better believe it. He signed it himself," Jay smirked.

Jieun snatched the papers from Lawyer Quinn's hands and looked at the will. She then looked down at the signature and stumped at her father's signature. As soon as she saw that, she crushed the papers from the side and looked at Jay and his parents. 

"Now do you believe me? Your father was such a good guy, donating his assets to his "best friend". How can I ever repay him..?" Jay's father acted thankful.

"But I'm not permanently leave this house..I was -," Jieun was about to tell the lawyer about her past situation when Jay's mother interrupted by saying,"Omo! Look at the time. It's gettng late. You should better get going home now, Since you heard what our lawyer had said, you can leave our house now. Ahjumma, escort her out now."

The two maids followed her orders and brought her out. One of the maids slammed the door infront of her which was kind of rude towards her.After what had happened inside, Jieun clenched her fists and looked up at her ld house and then turned to her garden.

*I'll make sure I'll get all of you back. You guys have been through a lot without me..Appa..Umma..mianhae..* Jieun thought and walked home,

=======

In the mansion, Jay and his parents gave a sigh of relief. Jay's father turned to Lawyer Quinn and gave a pat on his back while saying,"Good job, Quinn. I've transferred the money to your bank account. You really are capable of doing all of this. I'm glad we met at one of our gala dinner a few years ago. Being introduced by JunHo (Jieun's fther) isn't bad at all..He's so naive to trust you, don't you think?"

Lawyer Quinn just smirked and said briefly after bowing slightly,"My job is done here. I'l be going off."

"Butler Kim, please see our guest out. I'll see you around soon, Quinn," Jay's father smiled slyly and Quinn returned back the smile.

After Quinn went out from the house, Mdm Park rushed to Mr Park and complimented her husband,"Chagiya, you're really the best! I can't believe that all of the assets are ours now!! We're rich!"

"Anything for you, dear," Mr Park smiled proudly.

========

Meanwhile, Jieun walked to her apartment with worrying look. She kept having deep sigh after getting to know what just happened back there. As soon as she reached her door, she unlocked it and saw a pair of shoes sitting there. 

"Whose shoes are these?" Jieun talked softly by herself.

Still wondering, she closed the door quietly and smelled something nice wafting in the air and it seemed to come from her kitchen. She tiptoed and saw the back view of a man. And the back view seemed familiar.

"...Suho...?" Jieun called his name.

Suho turned only his head slightly back and smiled,"Oh..Wasso? (You're back?)"

"What are you doing here..?" Jieun sounded surprised.

Suho then turned around and smiled widely with her apron on and a rice scooper on one of his hand.