Can You Not Push ❤

Jieun quickly pulled away and without hesitation slapped his left cheek. Suho was stumped and put his hand on his hot cheek that was being slapped. Jieun looked at him angrily and said,"Enough is enough..And I don't want to see you anymore..you understand?"

Jieun hurriedly rushed off and left him frozen. Suho then slowly watched her walking away from him and clenched his fist tightly while muttering,"I'll make you regret for leaving me..Jieun ah..."

======

Jieun remembered her way home. As soon as she arrived at the doorstep, she stood in front of it for a while and smiled to herself *It still looks the same*

She unlocked the door and smelled her own apartment.

======

The very next morning, she got ready for work. After gotten breakfast, she wore her high heels and opened the door. There stood Minwoo smiling and waved at her.

"Jieun ah," He smiled.

"Minwoo? What are you doing here?" Jieun closed the door while asking.

"I'm going to send you to work," Minwoo said.

"But you don't have to. I have my car to go there," She kindly rejected his offer.

"Well, too bad. You can't get rid of me so easily. I've dressed just for you for 1 hr and I'm not going to let it waste," Minwoo said while grabbing her wrist to his car.

She was being pulled and dragged into the front seat of his car. He helped to buckle her seatbelt and quickly went to the driver seat. He started the engine and drove off smoothly.

"Why are you so keen to send me to work?" Jieun asked him.

"Just because..," Minwoo briefly answered with a smile.

Then he glanced to her and continued,"So..did you and Suho broke up?"

"...Yeah..," She gave a short answer.

"He took it very well or...?" Minwoo questioned her.

"Not that well...He seemed angry when I want to break up with him..," Minwoo noticed you sighed and tried to change topic.

"Jieun ah, let's have dinner together tonight," Minwoo smiled while driving.

"Okay..Where to?" Jieun asked.

"Somewhere we used to hang out together," Minwoo turned to her.

========

At the workplace, Jieun was warmly welcome by her colleagues. Jieun was then called by her boss and she walked into his office.

"Jieun shii, I have a proposal to make for you," The boss said while sitting down on his chair.

"What is it?" Jieun asked.

"Do you still remember the job offer a few months ago?" The boss asked her.

"Yes," She answered and paused.

She then continued again with excitement,"Do..Do you mean..-?"

The boss nodded and smiled,"If you want, I can call them later afternoon so they make arrangements for you."

"Of course! I will take it! Thank you!!" Jieun beamed a smile and gave several bowings to him.

=======

Jieun returned back to her desk, still feeling happy about what just happened. She kept smiling to herself till her shift ended. As soon as she ended her work, she took the lift down and walked towards the lobby where Minwoo had been waiting. She tapped on his shoulder and he turned around with a bouquet of flowers. She took it from him while focusing on the flowers. She then looked up to thank him but her smile vanished when it was someone else who was standing in front of her.

"...Suho shii...what are you doing here?" Jieun stuttered.

"To see you," Suho curved a small smile.

Jieun then returned the bouquet back to him and said,"Didn't I make it clear yesterday?"

"Jieun ah, I still love you. I did all that because I want you to be mine," Suho said earnestly.

"But you lied to me everytime," Jieun stated.

"I'm sorry. But-," Jieun cut him off and said,"What about Jiyeon? Didn't your parents want her to be with you?"

"I don't love Jiyeon but you..Jieun ah," Suho confessed and grabbed her hand firmly.

Jieun slowly let go of his grip and said,"I can't. My heart belongs to someone else.."

"And that's me," Someone said from behind them.

Both of them turned and saw Minwoo standing there. Minwoo approached Jieun and pulled her towards him.

"She's not an item that you can just stamp on. She has the right to reject you," Minwoo said while staring at Suho.

Suho clenched his fist firmly and held his punch back. He then looked at Jieun and said,"You really have a wierd taste in men especially for someone like him."

"At least, I didn't manipulate her when she lost her memory," Minwoo stated.

When he heard that, Suho swallowed hard and decided to walk away. Both of them watched him walking away. She then looked up at Minwoo and asked,"Do you think he'll give up?"

"He better give you up. I'm getting tired to fight over you," Minwoo teased.

As soon as she heard that, she pretended to sulk and began to leave him behind. Minwoo chuckled quietly and caught up with her by nudging her shoulder.