Blind Date

After class, many girls crowd around Min Woo and he felt suffocated. He saw Ji Eun walking towards him and mouthed help. She giggled and looked the other way round. She walked the other way around and head to the door.

*Why she! She walked away from me?! These girls are suffocating me!!* Min Woo tried to get away from the girls.

"Look! There's the EXO!" Someone shouted from the hallway.

Once the girls heard that, they rushed out and tried to find the EXO members. Min Woo heaved a sigh of relief and looked at who had saved him. He saw Ji Eun standing by the classsoom's doorway and smirked. She walked over to him and said,"You should thank me for this."

"Gomayo. Took you long enough to save me," Min Woo said to her.

"Woonie, what time is your date?" Ji Eun asked him.

"Like about in...half and hours time..Wae?" Min Woo looked at her.

"I have a problem. Umm...I have..cheerleading meeting on that time so I can't pretend to be your girlfriend today," Ji Eun told him while looking at her watch.

"Mwoh? Today? Like seriously? Can't you just skip it?" He grabbed her arm and pouted.

"Sorry but the meeting is important," Ji Eun said.

"Pretty please....? Can't you do it for your best friend here..?" He gave a puppy eyes look and hoped that she fell for it.

"Yah, I seriously can't. Maybe next time? Anyways, you can just tell her truthfully that you don't want to be with her," Ji Eun explained.

"Easy for you to say..hmph!" He let go and crossed his arms.

"Woonie ah..Mianhae," Ji Eun apologised.

"Sorry no cure! Hmph," He walked away, disappointed with her.

Ji Eun just watched him go and gave a deep sigh.

==========================

On the other hand, Min Woo was on his way to meet his blind date. He went into the cafe and sat on the reserved seat that his parents ahd booked. After a while, a shadow stood over him and he looked up. She has neat short hair and pretty face.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Sorry I'm late," She apologised.

"Ah. No worries. Have a seat," He got up and offered her a seat in front of her.

"Hi. My name is Woori. Currently studying fine arts in Arts School," She introduced herself.

"I'm Min Woo. I'm sure your parents had told you about me," He said.

"Ah..ye," She said.

"Sir, here's the food you ordered," The waiter interrupted them.

"Thank you. I hope you don't mind I ordered some for you," Min Woo casually said.

"...I don't mind at all..," She was awestruck and was surprised to see the dish being ordered.

"Help yourself," Min Woo started the meal.

"Ah..y..ye..," Woori felt troubled and slowly cut the prawns.

Min Wo took a quick glance at her while eating his food. He remembered what her mum said before having the blind date.

"...Min Woo. Remember. My friend's daughter is allergic to seafood especially prawns..."

Min Woo looked at Woori who was getting a small bite of the prawns. She chewed slowly and he asked her," So how is it?"

"...It's...nice..," She pretended to like it.

"Great. 'Cos I loved seafood especially prawns. They're one of my favourites!" Min Woo exclaimed.

Along the way, Min Woo was the one who talked and slowly revealed his girlish side towards her. Woori felt uncomfortable after eating the prawns. She felt that her lips began to get thicker. She covered her mouth and he noticed something had happened.

"Woori shii, is something wrong?" Min Woo pretending not to know anything.

"Umm..I'm sorry but I really need to go. Nice meeting you," She quickly got up and rushed out. 

Min Woo watched her go and chuckled lightly. He was relieved that his plan worked and continued eating.

====================

After the blind date, Min Woo went home. Once he stepped into the house, his name was called by his father. He went into the living room and saw his two parents sitting there.

"You called me, abeoji?" Min Woo asked him.

"What have you done to Woori?" His father asked with a serious tone.

"Woori? What have I done?" He pretended not to know anything and scratched his head.

"Min Woo ah! Her parents called that her lips started to get thick. Did you ordered seafood?" His mum asked him with worried look.

"Jingga? No wonder! She wanted to leave early," He snapped his finger.

"Aigoooo! This child!" His father knocked his head with his fist.

"Ow! Abeoji!" Min Woo was caught off guard and rubbed his head.

"Min Woo ah, she was brought to hospital because of this. You've embarrased me and your father here," His mum told him.

"Don't worry. It'll get better," Min Woo casually said.

"Yah! This child really - ," Before his father decided to hit his head again, Min Woo hurriedly run away to his room to avoid it.

He slammed the door and sighed a relief.

"Luckily I have quick reflexes!" Min Woo wiped away his sweat on his forehead.

========================

On the other hand, Ji Eun was in her room, doing her work when she received a call from Min Woo.

"I thought you don't want to be friends with me?" Ji Eun joked.

"Yah! You're my best friend! Of course I forgave you!" Min Woo snapped.

"So how's the blind date going?" Ji Eun was curious of his blind date.

"Perfect!" Min Woo snickered.

"Perfect?" Ji Eun furrowed her eyebrows.

"I gotta tell you... I had the best blind date ever.. She...," Min Woo started talking about his blind date and she laughed at his story.

"Yah! how could you do that? You've embarrased her!" Ji Eun stopped laughing and scolded him.

"Well..I feel sorry to her..but what can I do? I ain't interested with her," Min Woo said over the phone.

"So what type of girls are you interested in? You really are fuzzy for a guy! " Ji Eun said to him.

"Hmm..I don't know..Someone...like my bestfriend?" He blurted out.

Hearing that, Ji Eun seemed shocked. Min Woo who felt something was off, quickly avoided the subject.

"Of course, not all the traits! You're..kinda boyish..I want someone who is pretty and sweet," Min Woo joked around with her.

"Ha..ha.. Very funny," Ji Eun rolled her eyes.

"Ji Eun ah, can I wear my usual clothes tomorrow? I feel so unconfident wearing a guy's clothes," He complained.

"It's up to you. But I prefer the new you," Ji Eun told him.

"Oh...have you fallen in love with me?" Min Woo joked with her.

"As if! Yah! I have other things to do!" She quickly hang up the phone and felt her cheeks weer hot.

*This guy really likes to joke around..Sheesh! Fallen in love with him?* Having that thought, really scares her.

===================

"She hanged up on me? I have more things to talk to her about...Aiyahhh," He put the phone down and looked up.

Suddenly his thoughts on Ji Eun. He quickly shooked her off his mind and muttered," Why am I thinking of her?"