Reappears

With her turning the other way, Jieun muttered to herself,"What is she doing here..?!...It's okay Jieun...Just face her and everything will be fine.."

Jieun inhaled and exhaled before slowly turning back to Jiyeon and gave her a fake smile while asking,"Are you here with...someone..?"

"Yes..You see him there..That's him," Jiyeon pointed out.

Jieun looked at the diretion Jiyeon was pointing. A smart looking guy was interacting with Kai and Suho.

"And I suppose you got here with...Suho oppa?" Jiyeon looked towards Jieun.

"Uh..yeah," Jieun looked back to her drink.

"Don't worry. I'm not into Suho oppa anymore...I have a boyfriend. The guy that I came with here," Jiyeon told her while watching her reaction.

"That's nice. Hope you guys last long," Jieun gave a small smile to Jiyeon and back to her drink.

*Oh..sure. We will...* Jiyeon gave a smirk while raising one of her eyebrows and watched her.

Just then, Suho came by and sat beside her.

"Hey babe. Had fun?" Suho gave a peck on one of Jieun's cheeks, did not notice Jiyeon's there.

Jieun just gave a slight nod and a smile.

"So this is your girlfriend? She's pretty than what I expected," A guy nudged Suho.

"Hey, what do you mean? You didn't think that I can get a pretty lady just because I'm a nerd in middle school?" Suho punched lightly on one of the guy's shoulders.

The guy and Suho laughed after that. Suho then wrapped Jieun's waist with his arm and and asked her,"So who are you talking with?"

Suho peered over and slowly widened his eyes in shock. Jiyeon just gave a sweet smile and waved.

Suho then looked back to Jieun and Jieun just gave a small smile. Then the guy that Suho with, stood beside Jiyeon and said,"Surprise! You remember when I told you about some girl that kept me dreaming about? She's my girlfriend now."

The guy smiled brightly after introducing them his girlfriend. Jiyeon gave a seductive smile and said,"Hi. Remember me,oppa?"

"Wait you guys know each other?" The guy looked confused.

"We're in the same school, right oppa?" Jiyeon continued to give a seductive smile towards Suho which made Jieun uncomfortable.

"Holy shit...You two in the SAME school?! Why didn't you mention this to me? I thought we are best friends? I'm very disappointed with you," The guy pretended to pull a long face but eventually stopped doing when Jiyeon interrupted,"Don't worry, Mike oppa. I ONLY love you."

Jiyeon said that but her eyes are still fixed on Suho which made him uncomfortable too.

"Well, since the introduction's over, let's hit the dance floor. Let's party!!" Mike wrapped Jiyeon's waist with his arm & Jiyeon went to follow Mike to the dance floor.

"Jieun, do you want to head home?" Suho asked as he knew what the situation was.

"It's fine. Kai will be disappointed if we went home early. Let's just enjoy ourselves," Jieun gave a reassuring smile and held his hand.

Suho's expression changed from worried to all smiles. Suho got up from his chair and held out his hand while saying,"Can I have this dance?"

Jieun curved a smile and put her hand on top of his and stood up. Suho brought her to the dance floor and they danced to the music. After a while, Chanyeol took permission from Suho to dance with Jieun and he let him. Suho went to the bar counter and drank a few drinks. Jiyeon saw him sitting down and quietly walked towards Suho and stood behind. Mike was busy dancing with other girls without noticing his girlfriend was not there.

Suho was half drunk and Jiyeon gently massaged his shoulders. Suho thought it was Jieun and said,"Ahh..that feels good...I didn't know my girlfriend is a good massager.."

While closing his eyes, he enjoyed the massage. After that, Jiyeon adjusted her voice and whispered to his ear. Jiyeon helped him get up and she put his arm on her shoulder for support. She looked around and saw that Jieun was busy chatting away with the rest of the Exo members.

Jiyeon brought him to the dark corners where the lights were very dimmed.

"Where are...we...?" Suho looked around with his head still spining from the drinks.

Jiyeon bravely stood in front of him and said in a soft tone,"Oppa~You know that I still love you right..?"

"...Of course..why won't you...?" Suho's eyes looked directed to her, still looking drunk.

He tried very hard to see her face and had blinked multiple of times. Trusting his eyes that Jieun was in front of him, he caressed her cheeks lovingly and slowly leaned in for a kiss. Jiyeon gave in and went to kiss him.