Jieun and Jiyeon's Argument

"Excuse me but no kissing here," The librarian looked at them sternly.

Both Jieun and Suho moved away awkwardly and looked elsewhere embarrassingly when her eyes met with Minwoo and Jiyeon. Minwoo sighed and turned to walk away while Jiyeon turned furiously and walked off together with Minwoo. Jieun excused herself and decided to go after Jiyeon. Suho followed and ran after her.

Outside the library, Jieun chased after Jiyeon and stopped in front of her.

"Jiyeon ah, it's not what you think," Jieun said.

"Really? So just now it's just a coincedental?" Her eyes bulged out in anger.

"...Ji...Jiyeon ah..me and Suho..did not do anything..," Jieun tried to explain.

"Hah! Did not do anything.. AS IF!" Jiyeon scoffed & gave a sharp glare.

Jieun grabbed her hand to explain the situation in a calm way but Jiyeon pushed her to the ground. The students who were passing by, just watched and did not help her as they did not want to get involved. Jieun saw Suho approaching her. Suho who was behind Jiyeon, tried to help her out but Jieun slightly shooked her head on not to be involved.

"So long that I had been friends with you and you always chase the guys that I liked! Do you know how frustrating is that?! Compared to you, I was much prettier, much elegant, much sophisticated! I just don't understand why guys are easily attracted to you..Maybe you put a spell on them to go all ga-ga over you...," Jiyeon rolled her eyes while folding her arms across.

Upon hearing that, Jieun got up and said,"Jiyeon ah! Ho..How could you say that about...me? I..I'm your best friend and you know I didn't do that to attract guys. And I admit that I'm not that beautiful like you but still! You can't criticise me like that! I have feelings too!"

Suddenly a flying hand came towards Jieun and she felt her cheek being slapped within seconds. Everyone who was there was utterly stumped especially Jieun, Suho...and Minwoo who just got there.

"You know that I like Suho oppa! And you still steal him from me?! Just admit that you seduce him so that he likes you back!" Jiyeon gritted her teeth in anger.

Suho who was about to help her, stopped his tracks. He saw Minwoo running towards Jieun to help.

=====================

At the time, Minwoo was about to head to his next class when he saw a commotion. He squeezed through when... he saw Jieun being slapped by Jiyeon.

*Jieun ah!* Minwoo widened his eyes when he saw what happened and went to approached Jieun.

Minwoo looked over to Jiyeon and angered,"Jiyeon ah! What did you do to her?!"

"Best friend? Hah. Nothing but a tool for me.. And SHE deserves that," Jiyeon muttered furiously and turned to walk off when she saw Suho standing in front of her.

She looked surprised and stopped.

"S..Suho oppa...," Jiyeon swallowed hard.

Suho's expression changed and grabbed her hand and brought her somewhere to have a talk.

=====================

Meanwhile, Minwoo brought Jieun to the sickbay to get her cheek treated. The students slowly dispersed.

In the sickbay, Minwoo took the first aid box and took out medicated oil. Her cheek was slightly bruised by the powerful slapped by Jiyeon. He applied it carefully and she winced a little.

"Jieun ah, don't get offended by her words," Minwoo said.

Jieun did not utter a word and she was still feeling down. Suddenly her tears began to fall when she remembered what Jiyeon just muttered.

"Best friend? Hah. Nothing but a tool for me..."

Minwoo was taken aback by her tears and asked with concern,"Jieun ah, gwenchana?"

Instead of answering him, she just cried. Minwoo could not bring himself seeing a girl crying. He comforted her by hugging and stroked her hair gently.

=====================

The following day, Jieun came to school early when she saw vandalism on her locker. And a picture of her kissing an unknown guy as his face was blurred

SLUT!

Jieun froze and she heard whispers around her.

"It must be true then.."

"Can't believe she's like that..."

Jiyeon who saw the commotion, smirked. She then walked off haughtily. Meanwhile, Jieun tried to clean it off with a wet tissue but it won't come off. Minwoo who was about to go to his locker, saw Jieun surrounded by the students. He squeezed through and saw her trying hard to clean it off. He was shocked to see the words on her locker. Minwoo stomped in front of her and shouted to them,"Who did this?!"

The students stopped talking and looked at each other. Then one of guys casually said,"Well, she don't have to hide it if it's true. Eventually everyone knows who she is anyway."

Minwoo gritted his teeth and clenched his fist upon hearing that. He walked towards that guy and pulled his collar and punched his face. The guy and everyone were surprised as this is the first seeing him using violence. Blood was seen from the guy's side of the mouth.

"Don't you dare say her like that! Petty from someone who works as a male escort at a nightclub," Minwoo smirked.

Everyone widened their eyes and turned to the guy. The guy gulped and could see sweats on his forehead.

*Damn you!* The guy started to get frustrated and stood up.

The guy wanted to punch Minwoo as his secret had leaked out but Minwoo avoided well. Soon, the guy was worn out. Jieun who was trying to clean off her locker, became frustrated and decided to confront Jiyeon. Before she find her, she looked for a plain paper and paste it on her locker. Minwoo was about to go to Jieun when he felt something was about to hit him. He swiftly stopped the guy's fist and twisted it to the side. The guy groaned in pain and he released him. Everyone around them was bewildered by Minwoo's toughness.

"Jieun ah, odiega? (where are you going?)" Minwoo called out.

"To find Jiyeon. I had enough of this," Jieun said with determine.

"I'm going with you," Minwoo said to her.