Discover The Truth

"I'm cooking dinner for us. Sit down while I serve the food to you," Suho smiled.

"Suho, didn't -," Jieun was about to say something when he interrupted as he knew what she wanted to say,"Jieun ah, can you help me bring out the dessert from the fridge?"

Jieun walked to the fridge and found a cake with writing,"Jieun, Pls be my girlfriend back."

"Suho, what is all this?" Jieun asked without looking at him.

"Jieun ah, can you help me with setting up the table?" Suho asked a favor.

Jieun did what he asked for without realizing. Soon, he was done with his cooking and presented in a way which made the dish appealing and amazed her. Suho put that on the table and returned back to the kitchen to bring something on the table. He put the candlelight in the middle as a form of romantic atmosphere with dimmer lights. Jieun looked around and asked,"What's all this, Suho shii?"

"Just wanted to make it more romantic. You've always like this kind of atmosphere right?" Suho smiled at her.

"I don't know what you are actually trying to say but I want you to leave," Jieun stood up and walked to the switch to brighten up the place. Suho looked to where Jieun was and she looked back at him with arms folded across her chest.

"Are you still angry with what had happened between us?" Suho knew that was the problem but still asked.

"You think?" Jieun questioned him back.

"I'm sorry for what happened between us..I really am," Suho sincerely apologised.

"Look. I'm tired. And I really appreciate the dinner but I want to go to sleep," she opened the door to signal to him to leave the house.

Suho got up and walked slowly but not to the door. He stood in front of her and looked at her deeply.

"I just want to tell you that me and Jiyeon has nothing going on. I've told my parents that you are the only girl that I've love. And guess what, they want to see you next week," Suho talked to her softly and smiled a little.

Upn hearing that, she frowned and accidentally pushed him back a little due to the shock and asked,"What? Meet your parents next week?"

Suho nodded but she looked confused.

"Look. We are over. You and me are nothing. Didn't we clear that a few days ago?" Jieun told him off.

"It was a mistake. After that breakup, I realized that I cannot live without you. You are the only one for me. I love you, baby," Suho caressed her cheek lovingly.

Jieun put away his hand from her cheek and breathed in deeply while saying,"Whenever I want to meet your parents, you made some excuses as if your parents did not want to meet me or dislike me for some reason. But now your parents suddenly want to meet me after our break up? I'll tell you what..why don't you just save the hassle and just have Jiyeon as your future girlfriend or wife. I don't care anymore. I-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Suho pressed his lips against hers and pinned her against the wall. She tried to resist it but he was too forceful and strong. Then, she gave him a hard push and slapped his face with anger. Suho was astonished by her action and put his hand on his cheek which was being slapped. Jieun swallowed hard and looked at him. After a while, Suho walked out and left her there.

=========

The next morning, Jieun woke up groggily due to the lack of sleep. She had applied leave for 2 days. She went to wash up and made a simple breakfast. She switched on the TV and watched the news while eating her breakfast. Just then, her phone rang and she went to pick it up.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey,good morning," Minwoo greeted her through the phonecall.

"What's up?" She asked.

"You okay? You sounded sick," Minwoo asked about her well being.

"...Just having slight flu..," Jieun said while clearing her throat.

"Don't forget to drink honey lemon to cure your flu," Minwoo sounded worried for her.

"Sure," She coughed a little.

"Jieun ah, you're at home now right? I'll go pay you a visit & -," Minwoo suggested but was quickly stopped by Jieun.

"N-No! I mean..I'm not at home..I'm outside..about to go to the doctor..," She lied.

"Really? Oh..okay," Minwoo then hung up his phone and she let out a sigh of relief.

Minwoo still did not know that she did not live at her old home anymore. She did not want him to worry about her since he's now busy with his world tour. After a while, she decided to go out for a walk to release her tension. She wore simple clothes and completed with a mask. She walked down the streets alone, feeling a little depressed about what had happened about her father's will. Thinking about it, made her more mad.

========

Meanwhile Minwoo was having his breakfast with his members when he saw a familiar side view of the person. He blinked multiple of times and was about to call her when he saw her face looking stress.

"Hyungs, I'll catch up with you later," Minwoo quickly left the place and quietly followed her.

========

When she stopped walking, he too stopped walking. When she looked behind, he too looked behind and pretended that he was looking somewhere else. He quickly took a glance and she had walked started to walk again. He then started to notice that she did not have any medicines on hand which he recalled that she will be going to the doctor's earlier on. Minwoo continued to follow her till she was in her neighbourhood. He hid himself behind a tree and watched her unlocking the door and went inside.

*Is she living here now...?* Minwoo asked himself while looking at the building.

Wanting to find out the truth, Minwoo decided to go to her old house and wanted some clarification.

=======

After his schedule, Minwoo took his car out and drove to her old mansion. He got out from his car ad walked to the security.

"Good afternoon sir. May I know who do you want to see?" The security guard asked him politely.

"Hi. I am looking for...Jieun. Is she inside?" Minwoo asked.

"Jieun? Duguseyo?" The security guard asked him.

"Lee Jieun," He emphasised.

"Ah..Miss Lee Jieun shii? She did not live in this mansion anymore. She had left the mansion for a very long time," The security guard told him.

"What? She left? Then who stays here?" Minwoo asked him.

"Mr Park and his family," He said.

"Mr Park...the surname sounded familiar...," He muttered.

Just as he was about to remember who it was, the security guard called a familiar name,"Mr Park Jay. Welcome home."

Upon hearing that name, Minwoo turned around and saw the person he hated the most, standing confidently.

"Well..well...well...what do we have here? Minwoo shii..how nice to see you outside my mansion," Jay smirked.

"Your...mansion...?" Minwoo stared at him, confused.