Jay's short appearance & more problems arise

Suho was still not convince on why they need to break up. Jieun was already out from the cafe and he went to stop her for explaination. Minwoo watched the couple from where he sat but couldn't hear what they were saying. Outside the cafe, Suho stopped her by gripping her wrist and turned her to face him.

"Are you breaking up with me because of what happened yesterday..?" Suho asked.

Jieun just kept quiet while struggling to free her wrist from his grip. Then, he pulled her close towards him and talked softly,"Jieun ah, I still love you."

"....If you love me...you won't be doing this with her," Jieun showed the picture to Suho.

"W..What? How did you get this picture...?" Suho looked bewildered.

"So you really do it with her?" Jieun looked angry.

"I,,I didn't even remember that we did that. I..I only kissed her BUT that was when I'm drunk. I didn't know it was her," Suho tried to clarify the situation.

Jieun just kept quiet, half convinced. Suho put his hands on her shoulders and said softly,"I always love you."

She looked at him and he had that 'convincing look'. She sighed and said,"I don't know. Give me time to sort things out."

She turned around and left the place. Suho watched her walked off and shouted,"I'll be waiting!"

Minwoo saw how upset she was and wanted to find out but didn't have the guts to.

============

Back in the office, Jieun was working diligently and was about to clock out when she received a text from an unknown number.

"Hey Jieun. I need to see you tonight. I'll meet you at a restaurant that we used to dine."

-Jay-

*Jay...? What did he want now?* She thought, feeling a little irritated.

Feeling reluctant, she went to meet Jay. As soon as she reached the place, she was escorted to the reserved table by the waiter. Jieun saw the back view of Jay and approached the table. Jay noticed her presence and showed her the seat across him. She sat down and puther bag on her lap.

"What do you want to talk about?" She crossed her leg and faced him.

"You still look beautiful as always," Jay looked at her.

"But before we start on the topic, let us dine first," Jay said as soon as he saw their dinner arrived.

The waiter carefully placed the plates in front of them and said with a smile,"Enjoy your meal,sir,ma'am."

Jieun looked at the food that was ordered and Jay interrupted her thoughts,"Don't worry. I've ordered with no prawns. Allergy remember."

Jay looked proud as he can still remember what food that gave her allergy reaction. Jieun then glanced over to Jay who was eating. Jay noticed she did not start eating and asked,"Did you not like your food?"

"Didn't you say you want to see me tonight to talk about something?" Jieun stared at him.

"....Hmm..I did, didn't I? Let me finish this first," Jay casually said.

Jiuen watched him eat while crossing her arms across. After he's done, he wiped his mouth with a napkin and started talking.

"Here's the thing. I have a proposal for you," Jay said to her.

"A proposal...?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I have discussed this with my parents and they agreed to it," Jay smirked.

Jieun looked confused and Jay continued,"It's very simple but it's up to you whether you want it or not."

Jay leaned to his seat and felt confident. Jieun was still unsure what was going on and listened to what Jay was about to say. While listening, her eyes widened in disbelief.

=============

At home, Jieun was pacing back and forth while thinking over what Jay had talked about during dinner time. She was biting her nails and this showed that the matter was serious. She remembered what he said before he left.

"I'll give you 3 days for you to decide," Jay smirked before taking his car.

=============

"....It can't be...," She thought till she felt frustrated.

=============

The next day, in the office, she was busy looking through some files when her boss called her. She carefully went into his office and sat down.

"So Jieun, have you think about the opportunity that I gave you?" He asked.

She kept silent while her head was filled with thoughts that Jay brought up yesterday night. She's in delimma on whether to take this opportunity.

"Do you still need more time to think?" He asked again.

"...Yes sir...," She answered softly.

"Okay. But you need to decided fast. Although I hope you take this opprotunity. It will be great for your career," Her boss said.

Jieun nodded and thanked her boss. After she came out from his office, she got a text from Jay,

"2 more days, It will be better if you decide fast."

-Jay-

She sighed in frustration and went into the ladies to cool herself down.