Believe me or not

Meanwhile, after enjoying herself, Jieun tried to look for Suho but he was nowhere to be found. As Jieun was walking and was about to past by the corner, Jieun saw a couple kissing. And it looked like a familiar couple from their side faces.

"....S..Suho...?" Jieun froze and accidentally dropped the glass of wine to the floor.

Jiyeon and Suho who heard the shattered glass, looked out at the corner. Suho couldn't see Jieun very well as he was still in a drunken state while Jiyeon was quite stunned to see Jieun there. She quickly let go of Suho and adjusted her dress and pretend nothing happened.

Jieun slowly walked over to the two of them and Jiyeon backed off. Jieun stopped in front of Jiyeon and gave a glare before going towards Suho. Suho was trying to shake off his headache when out of the blue, he felt a slap on one of his cheeks. He suddenly came to his senses and wondered what was going on.

"...Jieun, w..why..are you slapping..me?" Suho asked in confusion.

Jieun did not say anything and tried to hold back her tears. Then, she turned back to Jiyeon and after that to Suho before walking off. Jiyeon tried to show her pokerface. Suho then looked towards Jiyeon and tried to recall what happened. He then remembered and facepalm his forehead. He quickly ran after her and held Jieun's shoulders. He turned her to face him and tried to solve the situation," Jieun, it's not what you think. I was drunk..and I..I..-"

"Let go of me. I want to go home now," Jieun said.

"I'm sorry, Jieun. I thought..-," Suho tried to apologise while explaining but was cut again.

"I said let GO!" Jieun harshly let go of his grip while raising her voice.

Suho was shocked by her sudden anger and took one step back. Jieun walked away, leaving him dumbfounded. After she walked away, Jiyeon approached Suho and massaged his shoulders from the back.

"Let's continue where we left off," Jiyeon seductively whispered to his ear.

Suho roughly stopped her and turned towards her with fury,"Look at what YOU have done!! JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

His anger voice echoed through the club and everyone was now focused on them. Jiyeon looked flustered. Mike saw Jiyeon with Suho and walked towards them.

"What happened dude?" Mike asked Suho who was still angry.

"Ask her. I'm outta here," Suho walked out from the club.

"Babe, what happened?" Mike asked her.

"...I..don't know..Maybe Jieun and him had a tiff. I saw Jieun made him angry just now," Jiyeon lied.

"But that's not what we heard," Kai voiced out and folded his arms across while looking at Jiyeon.

"Maybe...he's angry because of you," Baekhyun glared at her.

"..Well..to think of it, what they said is true..Tell me the truth," Mike firmly asked.

"Oppa, you don't think I'm lying, do you? He just let his anger on me because of their couple's fight," Jiyeon insisted.

"Okay okay. I believe you. I think we better go home," Mike suggested and apologised to Kai for ruining the party.

After that, Kai continued the party with the EXO members.

"What crap is she saying anyways?" Chanyeol asked his members.

"Let her be. She just want to save her face from being more humiliated," D.O drank the glass of wine.

"Sure hope Suho and Jieun can make up soon," Sehun thought of them.

"Let's just focus on this party first. We can't spoil Kai's birthday right?" Baekhyun slunged his arms on Sehun's and D.O's shoulders.