Short visit

In Ji Eun's ward, she was visited by her family.

"My poor baby," Her mother sobbed while stroking her hair.

"Who could do such thing to her?" Her father felt angry when he sae his daughter at this state.

"Woonie ah, do you know who did this?" Her mom sobbed while asking.

Minwoo shooked his head and went to apologise while looking down,"Mianhae..I failed in protecting her..."

"Minwoo ah, it's not your fault. What matters most is that she's okay," Her father consoled Minwoo.

After sometime, Minwoo saw her one of her fingers move. Ji Eun slowly open her eyes and looked around.

"W..Where..am...I..?" She asked softly.

"Sweetheart, you're in the hospital," Her mom told her.

"What..happened?" She asked while trying to get up.

"Umm.. there is a fire broke out in our school," Minwoo explained.

"Sweety, how are you feeling?" Her mom asked while stroking her hair.

"A little better," She gave a reassuring smile.

"Ji Eun ah, your mom and I will be going home to bring back lunch for you two. Minwoo, take care of her for a while," Her dad said.

Minwoo nodded. Her mom kissed Ji Eun's forehead and they walked out from the ward.

"Woonie ah, thank you for saving me," Ji Eun smiled.

"What happened before the fire broke out?" Minwoo asked.

"I..I don't know...Jiyeon told me there's cheerleading meeting and was asked to go there. But once I was in there, they were not there and thought the meeting might have been ended. Then I saw that the storeroom opened and I walked in. All of the sudden, the door was shut...," Ji Eun explained.

"Jiyeon told you that there's a cheerleading meeting?" Minwoo furrowed his eyebrows.

Minwoo recalled what the cheerleaders told him before. It's a different story to what Jiyeon told Jieun.

"Woonie ah, you okay?" Ji Eun looked at him worriedly.

Before he could answer, Jiyeon came into the ward.

"Hai guys. Ji Eun ah, how are you feeling?" Jiyeon walked to her bed.

"I'm fine," She smiled.

"Ji Eun ah, I'm glad you're safe! You don't know how worried I was!" Jiyeon acted concern towards her.

"Thanks for worrying," Ji Eun smiled.

"Is he okay?" Jiyeon asked Ji Eun while waving her hand in front of him.

"Mwoh?" Minwoo shooked his head.

"Are you okay?" Jiyeon asked him.

"Ye," Minwoo briefly answered.

The following day, both Ji Eun and Minwoo were allowed to discharge. As usual, Minwoo waited for Ji Eun outside the ward while leaning against the wall. While waiting, he saw Suho walking towards her ward.

"What are you doing here?" He straightened up and frowned.

"Visiting Ji Eun? What for?" He asked.

Before he could answer, Ji Eun walked out and said while busily putting on her bag pack,"Woonie, I'm ready! Lets.."

She looked up and saw Suho in front of her.

"Hai Ji Eun shii," Suho smiled.

"Uh...hi..," Ji Eun waved back.

"How are you feeling?" Suho asked.

"I'm okay..Uh..why are you here?" She asked.

"Oh..uh..I saved you during the incident..Didn't he tell you..?" Suho looked over to Minwoo.

"Opps.. Must have forgotten. Silly me," Minwoo sarcasticly palmed his forehead.

"Oh..Thanks," Ji Eun said.

"Are you guys going home together?" Suho looked at the both of you.

"Yes. So if you excuse us, we need to go now. Let's go, babe," Minwoo held her hand.

"Ji eun shii, can I talk to you for a sec?" Suho asked.

"Ji eun ah~"

Everyone turned their heads and saw Jiyeon running towards Ji eun. She saw Suho and her eyes lit up.

"Oppa! I've been looking all over for you!" Jiyeon pretended to act that they went to the hospital together.

"Na? Wae?" Suho pointed to himself.

"Ji Eun ah, this is for you. It helps you to recover fully after smelling this," Jiyeon said while handing it over to her.

"Gomayo Jiyeon ah," Ji Eun smiled and took the gift.

"Babe, kaja. Our cab is waiting," Minwoo said while pulling her arm.

Suho just watched her go with Minwoo.