Old bestfriend back

Minwoo scanned Jieun especially her dress. He was so mesmerised by her beauty that he couldn't utter a word. Suho who knew what was going to happen, stepped up.

"When did you get back to Korea?" Suho asked Minwoo.

"...About..a month ago..," Minwoo finally spoke up but his eyes diverted back to Jieun.

"Bwoya..? Are we going to just stand here all night?" The guy beside Minwoo asked Minwoo.

"Hyung, let's go back to our table," Minwoo said.

"Let's just sit with them since it's been so long you guys see each other and must have lots of catch up to do. Besides we won't be here in Korea for long," The guy pulled himself a chair and sat beside Jieun.

"Hyung, can't you see that we are disturbing them? Besides, we already have...," Before Minwoo could finish his sentence, the guy cut his sentence.

"Is it okay if we eat with you guys? Are we interrupting your "date"?" The guy asked the both of them.

"Uh..sure. You can eat with us. Actually, we're not on a date. We were just eating dinner," Jieun said.

"See. We are welcome to join them. C'mon Maknae ah," The guy pointed the seat in front of Jieun.

Minwoo unwillingly approached their table and walked past her without saying anything.

"Let's order our food," The guy cheerfully flipped the menu.

Jieun kept glancing at Minwoo secretly and Suho noticed it. After they ordered their food, the guy introduced himself.

"By the way, my name is Donghyun, the leader of a kpop group - Boyfriend. Besides myself, there are 5 more members which include him," Donghyun pointed out.

"If I'm not wrong, the members are Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin and Kwangmin...right?" Jieun said.

"Uh..yeah. Wow...Minwoo ah, why didn't you tell me your girlfriend is a fan of ours?" Donghyun asked Minwoo.

Suho was quite surprised by the word girlfriend especially Jieun and Minwoo.

"Hyung, didn't I tell you that she's not my... girlfriend...she's just...a friend..," Minwoo stated.

Jieun's heart stopped for a while upon hearing that. Not even a best friend... but just a friend.

"Jinja? But how come you always have...Oww!" Donghyun felt a sudden pain under the table.

He looked towards Minwoo and Minwoo asked him to keep it a secret. Minwoo had stepped on his shoes to stop him from talking further. Jieun and Suho looked at the both of them.

"Are you okay..Donghyun shii?" Jieun asked him.

"Uh..yeah..Don't worry about me..," Donghyun gave a reassuring smile.

=================

After dinner, they went out of the restaurant together. Suho sensed that Jieun wanted to talk to Minwoo privately and excused himself and wait for her in a car. Donghyun was busy with his call so he had excused for a while. Both of them did not say anything until she broke the silence. She called his name instead of a nickname that they usually used.

"...Minwoo..are you still angry with me...?" Jieun asked.

Minwoo did not say anything and his back was facing her. She tried to talk to him again,"I know I'm at fault..and I'm sorry but can we still be friends like before? The bestfriend that always be there for me when I'm down. I miss my old bestfriend. I have no one to talk to ever since that day.. If you still feel like having me as...a friend..I understand..It's just that I feel lonely when someone close to me had left...," Jieun's tears started to fall down to her cheeks.

Minwoo listened to every word she said and still not talking. Jieun had tried her best to resolve but Minwoo still keeping his mouth shut. Seeing that Minwoo not talking to her, she decided to walk off after wiping her tears. Donghyun came back after a while and saw Minwoo still standing there.

"Maknae ah, has Jieun and Suho shii gone home? I was about to give this invitation card to our showcase for this weekend," Donghyun sighed.

Without Donghyun knowing, Minwoo wiped his tears and turned to face Donghyun,"Hyung, let's just go back to our dorm. I'm tired."

Both Donghyun and Minwoo got into the car and had the driver to drove them back. Meanwhile, Minwoo was still thinking of what Jieun had said. He was still in dilemma and with frustration, he put on his headset to listen to music to get a good nap.