Trouble thoughts

Their lips slowly parted. Jieun was still in shock and froze. Minwoo who realised what he had done, quickly looked away, flustered.

*....Did..he just...kiss me..?* Jieun thought.

*Shit! What did I just do?!* Minwoo panicked.

"Jieun, is that you?"

Jieun turned her head when she heard someone called her name. She saw someone familiar waving at her.

"Kathy ahjumma?" She saw her walking towards her.

"Jieun ah! What are you doing here? And who is that young lad?" Kathy ahjumma asked when she saw Minwoo beside her.

"..Ah..He..He..'s my bestfriend, Minwoo. Minwoo, this is Kathy ahjumma..my.. mother's friend," She introduced.

"Nice to meet you, Kathy ahjumma," Minwoo politely greeted.

"Nice to meet you too," She smiled.

"Kathy ahjumma, what are doing around here?" Jieun wondered.

"Ah, I was about to go to your house to meet your mother till I saw you here. Since we're here, wanna walk home together?" Kathy ahjumma asked her.

"Okay. Umm, Woonie ah. I'll head home first. I'll see you around school tomorrow..," Jieun said.

"Okay. See you," Minwoo waved.

=====================

Back in the house, Jieun's mom welcomed Kathy ahjumma and Jieun into the house. Jieun's mother brought the living room while Jieun went straight into her room to get changed. After changing, she strolled down the stairs and she heard some conversation by her mother and Kathy ahjumma. She stood still and listened intently.

"Is our plan still going?" Kathy ahjumma asked her mom.

"Of course! Those 2 will be perfect!" Her mom exclaimed.

"What are they talking about? And are the 2 people??" Ji eun muttered.

"It's not good for you to eavedropes," Someone said from behind.

She jumped a little and turned behind. Her big brother was standing behind her, smiling.

"Oppa! You scared me!" She lightly scolded him.

"Why are standing here instead of sitting there?" He pointed to where the mothers were.

"I..I was just about to go there," She stuttered and head to the living room.

Her mother saw her walking towards where they were. She waved towards Jieun and she walked over.

"Aigooo, she looks even prettier without makeup," Kathy ahjumma complimented.

"Kamsahamida. Mom, what are you and Kathy discussing about?" She asked curiously.

Both her mother and Kathy ahjumma looked at each other and smiled. Ji Eun looked at them, wondering.

"Should we tell her now?" Her mom asked Kathy ahjumma.

"Hmm..maybe not now. Let's just wait till she finish her final year," Kathy ahjumma said.

Her mom nodded in agreement. Ji Eun was extremely curious about their discussion and had the urge to find out.

At night, before going to bed, Ji Eun lied on the bed and looked at the ceiling. She started to recall what had happened between her and Minwoo. The scene where Minwoo gave a sudden kiss. She touched her lips and it felt warm. She started to think all sorts of things and that panicked her a little. She shooked her head and repeatedly mumbled,"Aniya."

Suddenly her phone rang. She took her phone and saw Minwoo's picture indicating he's calling her. Her heart started to beat a little and she tried to calm down.

"Calm down Ji Eun ah. He's just calling like any other day. He's just your bestfriend. Right..only bestfriend. Not more than that. Just act like you normally do and pretend nothing's happened between us," She told herself and slowly answered the call.

"Uh, hey..Ji Eun ah," Minwoo called over the phone.

Ji Eun cleared her throat and said happily,"Woonie ah! I'm sorry that I have to leave you all alone just now. It just that Kathy ahjumma will really complain if I didn't company her.."

At the same time, Minwoo listened to whatever Ji Eun was saying.

*She's back to old self..*

"Woonie, are you there?" Ji Eun asked over the phone.

"Huh? Ehm, ya. Sorry," Minwoo apologised.

*Did she forget what happen that afternoon?...Or did she want to forget about that kiss..?*

".....Oh ya! Woonie ah, I heard my mom calling. I'll need to hang up. See you tomorrow!" She quickly hang up.

Minwoo put down his phone and slumped himself on his bed. He gave a deep sigh and closed his eyes.