Never ending love

Come here" Mary purred as he wrapped his arms around Sadie for the third time in her life. For weeks she dreamed of this happening again right here, in her apartment. In this moment of privacy, she melted into his warm body. She felt deeply grateful that the hug she had longed for all this time was finally happening.

His embrace enveloped her in an aura of safety, and heavily she breathed in the heady scent of his cologne mixed with his body. They sat for a long minute just holding each other, both of them knowing they had already crossed a line before leaving the party, so this intimate hug felt utterly delicious yet still strictly forbidden.

"Mmmmm, Sadie" he purred as he breathed in along her neck. "You smell so lovely. You smell tantric."

Sadie giggled. "Tantric?"

"Yeah, uh" he inhaled hard again causing goosebumps to shoot rapidly down her body. "I dunno what that perfume is, but it's very rousing in like, a hippie way!"

Giggling at Mary's inelegant description of the essential oil blend specifically handcrafted and designed for romantic attraction she purchased from her favourite online metaphysical shop, she whispered "I prefer to call it a destiny blend but tantric is a good word too!"

"Destiny, huh? I like that. You smell a little like one of those shops I get my Palo Santo from!" Mary caught her eye and grinned. "I like it. It's sensual. Give me more of it!" He huffed her neck again before shifting his body weight and leaning back a little, pulling Sadie into his chest so that they were almost lying down together on her sofa.

"Speaking of Palo Santo, what were you saying when you waved it around the studio earlier? You looked like you were saying something but I couldn't quite hear you", she asked, snuggling into him.

"Oh, I was saying a few words to cast out any dark energies that may have been lingering there. You know, spirits and stuff" he said softly. "Darkness tends to linger in corners. The holy wood clears that stuff out. Also, it's simply part of my ritual for creativity in sacred spaces such as recording studios."

"Wow. I didn't know you were so spiritual. You're like a shaman or a priest or something! That's so interesting. You're so interesting."

Mary giggled, "Naw. Thank you. Thanks for not thinking I'm a freak", he sounded sensitive and vulnerable.

He really is a sweet guy...

"Mmmm, Mary. This is so nice," Sadie murmured as she squeezed him. "Are we not crossing a line here though?"

"Sssssh. Don't worry about that right now," Mary pressed another soft kiss into the crown of her head. "We both want this, right?"

"Bigtime" as she snuggled into him again.

There's nothing terribly wrong with cuddling I guess...

"Let's just exist here. I've wanted to have you all to myself for so long now! Just you and me with the world outside."

He shifted his weight again, and sighed loudly and contentedly while maneuvering her slightly. "Let's lie down properly, huh? The room is spinning a little."

"Do you not want that coffee? Or even a glass of water?" Sadie asked. "I'll go get some!"

"No! Don't move. This is nice..." Mary pulled her into him again. Sadie was basically half lying on top of him and half lying to his side. Mary toyed with her hair pleasantly.

This is everything I've ever wanted... Sadie thought dreamily relaxing into his body, feeling a wave of sleepiness crash over her. They held each other for another delicious quiet minute.

Suddenly Mary broke the silence with another loud hiccup, bouncing Sadie hard up off his chest.

"That's it! I'm getting you some water!" she declared fully awake and scrambled across him.