thinking bout you

Mary got back to his hotel room a while after finishing his coffee with Pat at the conference. He was aching to be alone: he was a bit frazzled, slightly annoyed at himself for blurting out that he was seeing someone and he was drained after the long day. He badly needed to unwind.

He peeled his sticky clothes off and enjoyed a long, cool shower. As he stood under the water with his head tilted back, he sighed and thought about Sadie.

We've been working hard at keeping things quiet! I'm so stupid! Pat wants to meet the mystery girlfriend?! Fuck.

He remembered one of Pat's many infamous barbecues that he had attended in the past. Pat had a really gorgeous recording studio in his home and he had been out there several times, often assisting and sometimes laying guitar tracks or backing vocals for whatever project Pat was working on. Pat loved socialising and playing the extroverted host after recording sessions and Mary remembered the small get-together with their respective partners a while back. It was a fun evening. They ate great food, drank merrily and Pat's wife had fawned over his girlfriend at the time. Everything was light-hearted that night.

Clearly Pat wants to do that again. But we can't... not with Sadie! Our cover would be blown. We'd be so fucked!

As much as the daunting reality of being in a relationship with one of his students set in, he loved the secrecy of it all. It allowed for a certain degree of privacy and it made him feel that Sadie belonged even more to him.

She is mine and I am hers. Nobody knows it! Well, except our friends which is fine, they can keep a secret. No one from the work circle can ever know...

She's so hot, I'm crazy about her!

The memories they had made over the break flooded back. Making breakfast together in mine while listening to music, cuddling on my couch watching TV, mind-blowing sex: especially in my shower... God I love fucking her! She makes me so hot...

The cool water didn't have any effect on his boner for her. He stroked himself under the running water.

Sadie...

He wondered when he would hear from her. It's pretty late back home... Maybe I'll check my phone.

He dried off, feeling refreshed and less anxious. Still horny though... He threw on a fresh pair of boxers and flaked out on the bed, phone in hand. It buzzed and he grinned.

I swear I am psychic sometimes!

He exchanged a bunch of texts with Sadie and he was excited for her naughty video which had just rolled in. He started to watch it while he was still lying on the bed.

She actually saw my presentation! Wow! He didn't realise that it was being live streamed. He wondered what she thought of the whole thing. But right now, he was more interested in her appearance.

Oh man, she's wearing the blue underwear...I love that matching set! He watched as she drew the camera down her body. Such a delicious body, holy shit, she's so hot! He bit his bottom lip and felt his boner fill out.

He reached into his boxers and started touching himself again when she took her bra off. It was impossible not to: he was as hard as a rock. Her tits are fucking awesome... He wished that he was there with her so he could touch them. He longed to feel her warmth and smell her tantric perfume: the one that had the aphrodisiac effect on him and drove him wild.

I would kiss her so damn hard!

His eyes widened when she ran her fingertips along her panties. He definitely felt like he was watching a private moment. Just like when she said that before we got together she would come home from college and touch herself straight away, thinking about me... This is what she looked like...

Mary tugged himself a little harder, very much enjoying himself when suddenly, the screen went black.

Wait! What just happened?! The hell?!

He heard Sadie giggling. She reappeared and looked slightly sheepish, grinning as she repositioned the camera phone.

The camera must have fallen over. How cute! That's my girl, so giggly and adorable. Her smile is so gorgeous...

Honest to fuck, Professor Chloe doesn't even compare... Not for all her academic credentials, blonde hair or curvy hips. Sadie is a hundred times hotter, more fun and more amazing...

Hearing Sadie's giggle reminded him that she was his home. He suddenly felt homesick, something which didn't happen to him often because he was so used to travelling for studio work, gigs, conferences, etc. I love being on the road but I ache to be with her right now more than anything...

He listened to her breathing and moaning his name as she touched herself. Knowing that this video was made purely for him heightened his arousal. He slipped his boxers down his legs to allow himself to tug more fluidly and fervently. With his soft palm wrapped around his cock, he enjoyed the delicious feeling as he watched her splay herself to the camera.

I want to dive face first into her! Show her how much I miss her...

Will I last watching this?

He felt close to popping already.

She just has that effect on me...

Mary slowed his wrist movements. He watched as Sadie used the new toy on herself.

The audio alone is gold...

The sounds were highly erotic: the buzzing machine, her sighs and the click of the buttons as she found a setting that worked for her.

He tightened his grip on himself as Sadie's video progressed. It wasn't long before he was pumping himself furiously, aching for sweet release.

I want her so badly! I wish she was here!

The sight of her enjoying herself with the toy he bought for her was incredible. He could tell before she cried out that she was close. He knew her so well by now that he could tell exactly when she was about to cum. Her back arched and she moaned as she came hard.

Cum Sadie, cum! Cum for daddy... he willed her silently. He watched her muscles contract and he couldn't help himself: he felt the internal rush in his shaft and he came all over his right hand, spilling his load over his wrist and hips.

Oh shit! That was hot! Looked like she came so fucking hard!

He listened to her breathing while he basked in his own after-nut glow. He didn't care about the mess he made on himself or the fact he would have to clean up again before heading out for dinner shortly. His mind was swimming with thoughts of his sexy, naughty drummer girl.

I can't wait to go home and rail her into next week! I can't wait to be inside her and fill her...

He texted her before he dragged himself off the bed: KITTEN! That video was fucking awesome! Holy shit!!! I'm gonna watch it again as soon as I come back from dinner... I can't wait to reload and cum again with u... I love u so fucking much!!!

He added a photo of his mess for effect.

It's crazy late there. She will wake up to that!

Sweet dreams, my naughty kitty...M xxx