Happy new years

Mmmmmmmm-Mary!" Sadie sighed, carding her long fingers through Mary's thick dark hair. She giggled and arched her back while he continued working her. His lips suckled her nub, pulling on it firmly yet gently and his arms were wrapped around her legs.

He had insisted on dragging her to her bed in the middle of watching TV. They had been watching a classic music show that was running a special New Year's Eve broadcast. They commented on the music production, stage production and of course, all the music they heard while sharing a bottle of Prosecco. Though they both agreed they disliked the host, the music was wonderful.

He couldn't wait to throw her down, strip her soft leggings off and get busy. She looked so very sexy and he was so excited to spend New Year's with her.

"Ugh, that's nice!" A shock wave rippled through her. Mary knew exactly what he was doing and he had one goal: to make Sadie more than glad that she was taking a chance on him. He loved figuring out what she liked and how she liked it. His fingers brushed her legs seductively as he alternated between suckles and flicks with the tip of his tongue.

She gasped "You're the best!" and writhed, glancing down as his dark head between her legs in her atmospheric room. The TV was still on in her living area and the music was sounding quietly.

He looked up at her with huge eyes and chuckled. "Taste so good, Kitten." All he wanted to do was pleasure her. She looks so hot! So special that we're spending New Year's Eve together... Mary was still amazed he was bedding his dream girl and he adored knowing her so intimately.

She whimpered in response and scratched pleasantly at his scalp with her neat nails.

"What time is it?" he murmured.

"Huh? I dunno! Shit!" Sadie gasped. "23:55!"

"Good!" He stripped quickly, tearing his jeans and hoodie off. She took off her cosy jumper too.

"Why good?" She sucked her bottom lip and nibbled it as she gazed at his naked form. Mary was so gorgeous completely naked with his milky white skin and dark tattoos.

He paused and grinned. "Because I'm going to fuck you into next year!"

"What?!"

"You heard me!" he growled, rolling a condom on and leaning over her.

"Well if you insist..." Sadie smiled coyly and felt the warmth of his body pressing into her thighs.

"I do..." He stroked her face and pecked her lips as his kept his hand on his hard cock, priming himself for entry. "Mmmm" he growled.

"You're so fucking handsome." She stroked his gorgeous face in appreciation of his beautiful lips, eyes and square jawline.

"You're more beautiful than anyone: ever!"

He entered her slowly, sliding easily in thanks to his attention to detail minutes prior. He knew exactly how to work her up even though they were only together such a short amount of time.

She gasped again, feeling him stretch and fill her so deliciously. He started thrusting slowly, taking his time to enjoy being inside her and to memorise every detail of this romantic night so far. He grunted involuntarily unleashing the beast within him.

"Oh, take me!" she sighed, running her palms over his toned shoulders. "I want you!"

So many times he dreamed of her saying such words: as he corrected assignment papers and his mind drifted with unexpected boners that insisted on grabbing his attention, when she walked past him in the corridors of the college and her perfume trailed behind her like a beguiling mist, even when she worked on the computer in the music software lab. He had been helplessly attracted to her for so long and desperately been keeping it a secret.

Now he was balls deep in her and riding her on her soft bed, surrounded by tiny fairy lights while live music played quietly in the background. No one knew where he was tonight and no one suspected he was ringing in the New Year with his best and most talented student. No one could have fathomed that the pair were deeply attracted to each other and were equally as keen to spend time together. Their attraction was mutual but it was more than that: it was wild, intense and firey.

"Oh, Sadie" he sighed and picked up his pace, ramming her into her mattress. She tightened around him. "Fuck!"

They could hear the countdown on the TV and they knew the big moment was coming. "Three, two, one! Happy New Year!" The church bell rang out for New Year's Day and the people on the TV were singing and cheering.

"Happy New Year, Professor!" she gasped as he positively railed her.

"Happy New Year, Sadie!" he murmured through squinted eyes, thrusting heavily and hard into her. "Ah, fack!" He noticed she was staring at him with huge blue eyes. His heart was ready to burst but his cock came first. He burst hard into her unexpectedly, totally overcome by her beautiful face. She knocked him off his feet and he was overwhelmed that she was his. All mine!

"Ugh!" he complained that he came earlier than expected. "I'll finish you off, I promise!"

"Don't worry! That was amazing!"

"You looked at me like that and I just..." he squinted as he held onto the condom, trying not to spill his load everywhere. "God, Kitten!"

"You literally railed me into 2023! Thank you!"

"Back in a minute!" He stumbled to her bathroom to clean himself.

When he came back, he jumped on her bed beside her. His hand roamed immediately between her legs and he kissed her. "Now to start your year with a happy ending..."