Chapter Twenty

Vincent's POV
It's been 10 weeks after the incident. I'm still a bit jumpy when I'm alone, but I make sure to stay close to Kyoya or Ciel. I hate being alone ever since then, but I know I have to forget about it. In total it took 18 days for dad not to go to the prison and beat the living daylights out of Samuel.
I wasn't surprised to see dad get ticked off, but he knew that giving Kyoya the switch was a good choice. I'm glad that dad and mom knew how protective Kyoya is toward me, but that was 10 weeks ago. Right now the host club is setting up a new event where the host are dressed as maids and butlers. We were suppose to do this event sooner, but you all know what delayed it.
"Vincent, don't forget that you have to get into your maid uniform." Hikaru tells me.
"Thank you for reminding me, Hikaru."
"No problem Vincent." that was the final thing he told me before he went off to check on Kaoru. It interesting to see that Hikaru and Kaoru are inseparable. It kind of reminds me of Ciel and I.
As the other host were already in their costumes I hurried and changed. It was generous of Mrs. Hitachiin to make all the costumes for today's event although it seems that with this certain event the club will be over filled.
"Now gentlemen remember that this is for our guest not for our entertainment of each other." Tamaki tells us as Ciel fixes his tie. Seems Tamaki will need to learn how to tie his tie soon.
As I walked toward the other hosts, it seemed far too peaceful. That's when I heard an engine motor. I didn't even have to turn to know it was Renge coming up from the club floor.
"Renge, we thought you went back to France after Kyoya snapped at you." Haruhi said as she came out of the dressing room area in a butler uniform.
"I did go back, but then I remember what you told be Haruhi. I shouldn't judge others, also Vincent is really handsome." Renge replied as she walked up to me. This made me feel uncomfortable because I was only used to Ciel and Kyoya be this close to me. "I knew the day I missed judged Vincent was a mistake. I figured out that him and I should be together." Once those final words left her lips the entire club was shocked.
I didn't feel very comfortable with what Renge recently said. Her and I would never become a couple. Not in a million years and beyond. I backed away from her as she walked closer to me. It started to feel cramped in the music room as I kept backing away toward a corner.
"Come on, Vincent. You think the same, right? That you and I are meant to be together." she kept saying while walking closer and closer to me. I kept backing away, until I hit the wall.
"Renge stop your childish accusations that you and Vincent are meant to be! You know for a fact that your actual fiancé is waiting for you back in France!" I hear Kyoya shout.
"But Kyoya, you should know that Vincent doesn't need you as a fiancé. I'm his fiancé and will be heading to France with him. Also none of you can stop me. My father already made a deal with Mr. Michaelis." Renge kept rambling that made me yell at her.
"Renge shut up! You just assume you and I meant to be because you're still whining over not having Kyoya! Stop these profound ideas! You need to accept the fact that no-one from the host club will date or be betrothed to you!" I yelled at her. I knew it was a bit harsh, but that's what she needed to hear. I just couldn't stand hearing her say such bizarre things at Kyoya. After I had finished shouting at Renge, I heard my phone start ringing. As I looked for it, I saw Ciel walk toward me with my phone.
"Vincent, I realise you're in your club activities, but whatever nonsense Renge may have told you is a lie. Although you being the intelligent child I know you are, you have already figured that out." I heard dad say the moment I answered my phone. Not only I knew she was telling lies, but dad also knew.
"Thanks for telling me, dad." I told him before hanging up. I then turned to look at Renge and glared at her. "Seems your lies have caught up to you Renge. Now leave the host club and don't ever return."
"If you're all going to be like that then fine. I'll leave, but the next time you'll see me it won't be good." she said before the stomped out of the music room.

*Time skips 2 hours later*

2 hours have passed by since the club activities ended. It was really nice for all of us to just hang out with no worries. Right now Kyoya and I are watching Hikaru and Kaoru try to convince Ciel into one of their games.
"Kaoru, it would be fun if Ciel was the patient this time. After all at home it's just the two of us." I heard Hikaru tell his twin. It's interesting to hear those two constantly try to convince Ciel about something.
"*giggles* You two are so weird. Also I don't want to be the patient. Sorry, but I want to spent some time with Tamaki." Ciel speaks up and tells them. This makes them sad, but then they start to plan something out. Usually this doesn't turn out well.
"We understand Ciel. After all you and the boss are engaged." they say in unison. It's a bit annoying and creepy that they always speak in unison, but it's a thing some just get used to. As Hikaru and Kaoru started to talk about something else, I blanked out and then get my whole body being lifted up and being placed in someone's lap. I looked back and saw it was Kyoya.
"*kisses Vincent's cheek* I'm glad I have you, Vinnie." Kyoya told me as he began to kiss down my neck. I couldn't help, but let out a small squeak. I could feel him smirk a bit and continue to tease me
"N-no. N-not now Ky-Kyoya." I stammered out. I felt so embarrassed by the actions Kyoya is making.