Chapter Nineteen

Kyoya's POV
    I wanted to kill Samuel for planning on capturing Ciel and Tamaki. What kind of sick and twisted plan did he have? There's no way in hell that he's going to capture them and keep Vincent and I captive. I struggled against the bounds that kept me held down and saw that Samuel had made his way toward Vincent.
    "Stay away from him you bastard!" I snapped at him. It sickened me to see him so close to my love.
    "Tch. Such a foul mouth for a child. Perhaps making you realise that you boys aren't leaving will change that vocabulary of yours," Samuel tells me with a sickening smirk.
    Samuel stands in-front of Vincent and holds him like a toy. I hated seeing Vincent being held that way. He wasn't a toy for a child, in reality he is my fiancé and seeing him this helpless enraged me.
    "Hmm. Let's move you boys to a different location. That chair and the couche must be uncomfortable for you both." he says as he hoists Vincent in her arms while Fred get me. If I weren't bound up I would have killed Samuel already. The bastard deserves to die.
    As Vincent and I were carried to a different room I was planning a way to get out of here with Vincent. Samuel won't keep us here. They halted for a bit then continued walking. This patterned continued, until Samuel spoke a sequence of numbers and letters. I found it pathetic that he had a passcode to the room he was placing us in.
    "You boys will stay here, until I get Phantomhive and Suoh." Samuel blabbered on. Ugh I was sickened by just hearing him speak. Though he was an idiot and didn't think I would listen to the code he spoke. I then looked around and saw Vincent was placed on a bed while they put me on a couch away for him. Damn bastards.
    "Vince, are you able to get untied?" I called out to make sure that bastard didn't do anything to him.
    "No, I can't. Samuel tied my hands to the bars of the bed. He made sure I couldn't escape." Vincent told me. Now I was more pissed off than before. That bastard was going to regret taking Vincent and I. Before I could even move off the couch I heard the room door open.
    "Oh good you boys stayed put, but of course one of you had to. I'm so glad you both decided to stay and be apart of my game." Samuel says as he walks over to Vincent. Oh how much I wished I could be the living daylights out of that bastard.
    "Let us go you bastard!" I heard Vincent shout. All I was forced to do was watch Samuel get closer and closer to Vincent.
    "Tsk tsk tsk. Such a foul mouth for someone as sweet and innocent looking as yourself, Vincent. I'll have to teach you how to act properly. FRED BRING ME THE STUFF!!"
    "Certainly Sir." I heard Fred say. I haven't realised to he was here the entire time. I took this chance to look around the room and saw there was a small pocket knife on the arm of the couch, it was difficult to get to the other side of the couch, but I managed to. Once I had the knife in my hands (with difficulty), I cut the ropes then processed to cut the ones around my legs. After I finally cut all the ropes I turned my attention to Samuel and approached him slowly.
    "Take one more step Ootori and I'll have Fred shoot Vincent. This entire room is rigged so Vincent can't be freed or can't escape." I stopped approaching him and I took the time to look around the room and saw all the details I missed.
    "Why do you want us in the first place?"
    "I don't want you, Ootori. I want your innocent fiancé. He looks so precious and I just want to keep him. I have been searching for the perfect mate and Vincent is so perfect. I envy you for having him." I glared at him, then remembered an emergency switch Vincent's father gave me to press if we were ever in danger. I looked over at Vincent and smiled. I know the perfect thing to do.
    "That's the thing is Samuel, you can't have Vincent. He's my fiancé by his choice. He isn't property you can own." I explain while place in the pocket knife down and reaching into my pocket pressing the switch.
    I looked over at Samuel and he looked a bit nervous and worried about what my next move will be. It seems this entire thing was a game of chess. Samuel and I were the kings, Vincent the queen, Ciel a bishop, Tamaki another bishop, Mori-Senpai the rook, Honey-Senpai the other rook, the twins as knights and the remaining people as pawns. I like the way this game ended. Samuel will be arrested and Vincent will be save in my arms.
    As on cue, I heard my family's police force barge into Samuel's home trying to locate which room Vincent and I were being held. It didn't take them long to find us, but they had trouble opening the door.
    "Tch. You called your family's private police force didn't you." Samuel snapped.
    "Of course I did. My life and the life of my fiancé were endangered. I couldn't just lay by all tied up why you sexually harass him." The moment I finished the sentence my family's police force broke the door down and arrested Samuel. This gave me a chance to untied Vincent and hold him in my arms again.
    "You'll pay for this Ootori. You're entire family, your fiancé's family, him, and you shall pay. I will make sure to get Vincent Michaelis from you."
    "Also Samuel, I knew you were bluffing about the room being rigged because if the room was actually rigged then the police course wouldn't have been able to make it in." I told him as the police hauled him away. Damn Samuel Jamieson is perverted as always trying to get other's fiancé for his own twisted and sick game.
    As I looked down I saw Vincent had fallen asleep in my arms. He looks so precious when he's sleeping. I don't blame him for falling asleep. I was careful to pick him up bridal style and headed outside to be lectured by my father and have concerning questions thrown at me by Vincent's step-mother.
    "Oh Kyoya, thank goodness Vincent and you are safe. I'm so thankful nothing happened to you boys." Mrs. Michaelis cooed as she approached Vincent and myself.