Chapter Eleven

Vincent's POV

*Next day*

I hear my alarm go off and try to turn it off. The buzzing continues, until I finally grabbed a hold of my alarm and throw it across the room. With the loud thud made Ciel jolt up from his sleep.
"*yawns* Vinc, what was that thud?" Ciel asks me. All I'm able to do is groan and pull the bed sheets over my head.
"*groans* Go back to sleep, Little Bunny. It's too early." I tell him.
"Vinc, we have to get ready. It's 6:30 a.m. Or did you forget we've got school today." Ciel stated. He did have a point, but I'm so sleepy from the day before. I start to feel that someone is tickling me and picking me which causes me start to have a fit of laughter.
"Okay, *ha* okay *ha* I'm up." I say between laughter and gasp of air. Once Ciel had stopped tickling me, I got my revenge by tickling him.
"St-stop *ha* it Vinnie. I can't *ha* breath." Ciel tells me though his laughing fit. I finally stop and am tackled down into a hug.
"Alright, Little Bunny let's get ready for school." I tell him as he lets go of me. As we get ready, I noticed that Ciel never figured out how to tie his tie.
"Vinnie, can you help me with my tie?" Ciel called out to me while pouting a bit. As I've said before, his cuteness will be my downfall.
"There you go Little Bunny. Now let's head downstairs to eat breakfast." I tell him as I gather his bag. I looked over my shoulder and saw that he started to fall asleep. "Little Bunny, you can't go back to sleep." I say as I pick him up bridal style. As I accented down the stairs toward the dining room, I noticed that dad and Helen were talking about something.
"Morning Vincent, did Ciel sleep in his room?" dad ask.
"Morning dad, and no he didn't because he's been having some recurring nightmares involving Veronica." I inform dad. When I place Ciel in his chair he starts to pout.
"Vinnie, I'm tired. Also morning dad." Ciel said.
"Little Bunny, you sure you want to attend the academy today?" I ask.
"I'm 100% sure that I want to start my term today and not next week." Ciel stated grumply.
"Alright Mr. Grumpy." I say in a teasing tone. "So dad at what time is the gathering going to start." I continued.
"The gathering will start at 7:00 this evening and end at 11:00." dad informs me. "Also boys you're both going to be older brothers." dad continues.
"Huh?" Ciel and I say in unison. We were both confused by this all of a sudden, but now I understand why dad wanted to marry Helena so soon.
"How long have you been pregnant, Helena or should I say mom?" I asked out of pure curiosity.
"I'm glad you asked Vincent, I've been pregnant for nearly 4 months now." Helena responded.
"That's amazing. Do you know if Vinnie and I will have a little brother or little sister?" Ciel asked.
"You boys are going to have a little sister." dad and Helena say in unison.
"That's perfect. We'll see you guys when we get back home. Bye dad and mom." I call out to them.
"Bye boys have a good day at school." dad and mom call back. Once Ciel and I entered the limo, Jake started it up and headed off to Ouran.
As the limo creeps closer to Ouran, I notice that Ciel starts to get nervous. I grab a hold of his hand and gave it a supportive squeeze. This causes him to no-longer be nervous.
"I don't think this was my best idea, Vinnie. What if I'm not liked here?" Ciel spoke after a bit of silence.
"You're going to be liked, Little Bunny. So stop second guessing yourself, please." I tell him.
"Okay." he responded as soon as the limo halted in front of the academy. I noticed that some people were waiting for us. I got out of the limo first and saw the entire Host Club waiting for Ciel and I.
"Yay, Vinc-chan is here. See Takashi they weren't going to be late." I heard Honey-Senpai tell Mori-Senpai. I looked between them all and saw that they were wearing the costumes for today's or perhaps this week's theme.
"Vinnie, who are these people?" I heard Ciel ask me after he exited the limo.
"Oh, they're part of the Host Club I joined, Little Bunny." I answered. I felt Ciel cling to me when the Hitachiin twins approached myself and Ciel.
"Hello, you must be Vincent's little brother Ciel, right?" they asked in unison. They may be twins, but why do they constantly say things in unison.
"Yeah, I'm Vinnie's little brother. Who are you two?" Ciel answers, then questioned them.
"We're the Hitachiin twins." they answers in unison once again.
"Kyoya, what do you think Ciel being in the Host Club?" Tamaki asked Kyoya quietly to make sure I hadn't heard, but oh I did hear.
"My brother isn't going to join this ragtag club for any reason at all." I snarled at them and got into a protective position in front of Ciel. I wasn't going to let them drag my innocent little brother into their mind games.
"Vinnie, you don't need to worry about me. Please don't get mad at them." Ciel told me. I could hear how hurt he sounded whenever I snarled at the Host Club, but it was just a protective reaction I had when it can to Ciel.
"I'm sorry, Little Bunny. I won't get mad." I tell him as I pull him into a hug.
"You know Kyoya, if Vincent allows Ciel to join the Host Club then we'll be able to offer a different 'brotherly love' package." I heard Tamaki say. The thought of having Ciel in my sight range did calm me down because then I knew he wasn't feeling scared or pressured to do anything out of his free will.
"Fine, I'll allow Ciel to be in the Host Club, but don't you dare think you're able to put any provocative costumes on him. Got that?" I tell them in an authoritative tone of voice.
"Then it's settled then, Ciel is now a host." I heard Kyoya say which cause me to have butterflies in the pit of my stomach.
"Hi I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka, but everyone in the host club calls me Honey-Senpai." Honey-Senpai introduced himself.
"I'm Ciel Phantomhive. It's nice to meet you Honey-Senpai. If you don't mind me asking how old are you?" Ciel stated then asked.
"I'm 17 years old. I'm a third year student at this here Ouran Academy. Takashi Morinozuka is the tall silent one. He's also a third year student and is 17 years old." Honey-Senpai informed Ciel. Ciel looked shocked after Honey-Senpai told him (Ciel) his age.
"I'm Tamaki Suoh, the King of the Host club. I'm glad we get to properly meet Ciel." Tamaki introduced himself.
"Hi." Was all Ciel could say. He was really shy toward others, so far the only person of the Host Club he got along with besides myself is Honey-Senpai. Before any of the other hair got to properly introduce themselves to Ciel, I saw Haruhi walking toward our direction.

~~~~~~~~
Vinnie= Ciel's nickname for Vincent.