Chapter Twenty-One

Vincent's POV
    Once Kyoya stopped teasing me, Tamaki started to babble about some new theme for the club.
    "Come on men, why not have another theme. It would be fun." Tamaki then kept battering on possible themes while I zoned out. I've realised more and more I keep zoning out.
    "-Ent! -Ncent! Vincent!" I heard someone pull me out of my thoughts. The voice sounded a bit like Kyoya's, but then I noticed it was Mori-Senpai. I shook my head to get out of my thoughts and look around to see the others were as worried.
    "O-oh. Sorry guys. I just zoned out." I try to reassure them. It seems to work a bit, but I can tell Kyoya and Mori-Senpai didn't buy it all it.
    "Vincent, you've been zoning out for a while now. Are you alright?" Kyoya asks me with his voice laced with concern. I nodded my head yes to see if he would believe me, but I could tell he still didn't. I wasn't very surprised. "Vincent, please don't lie to me. I can tell something is bothering you. You know I'm here for you if you ever need to talk about it." he continued to tell me. I like knowing he'll know that there's something wrong with me, even if I don't tell him.
    "I promise. You'll be the first one to know if there's anything wrong with me. You can count on it." I said while having a small smile upon my lips. I hate lying to Kyoya, but it was the only way I knew he would believe me.
     After the club activities were over I knew it was close for us to get going and leave. I always had trouble trying to leave because Ciel and Tamaki didn't want to part ways. They were typically the two type of people that would want to spend a whole lot of time with one another as if the world would end at any moment. It was quite amusing to see actually, but it was also heartwarming. After all Tamaki knew how to treat Ciel.
    "Come one, Little Bunny. Dad and mom may be getting worried about us." I tell Ciel as I try to pull him away from Tamaki with the help of the twins and Kyoya. I have recently found it adorable on how clingy Ciel has gotten to Tamaki and vice versa.
    "But Onii-Chan I want to stay with Tamaki for a bit longer. Can I please spend for more time with him?" he asked me with his puppy dog eyes. He knew I wasn't able to say 'no' when he activated his pulls eyes, but what he didn't know was that I was able to say 'no' to him.
    "Nope. Sorry Little Bunny, but you can't spend more time with Tamaki, after all mom and dad want us home right after club activities were over." I tell him. This was a bit shocking for him then he understood that our parents wanted us home right a way.
    "Okay, Vinnie." he says with a little pout and gives Tamaki a hug and kiss, then exits the music room toward the limo that was waiting for us outside. Before I was able to leave the music room, I felt myself being pulled somewhere else. I was a tad confused on who was pulling me and where were they taking me. That was until I saw it was Kyoya who was pulling me somewhere.
    "You better not think I would allow you to leave the school grounds until I gave you something." Kyoya says while pulling me close to him. I had the urge to ask him why he pulled us all the way to the other side for the school, but I was unable to ask him because he started to kiss down my neck. Then he stopped as soon as he started. "This is all I'll give you for now. Until next time, my sweet rose." he says as we head toward to the main entrance of the academy.
    I was completely silent and flustered after what Kyoya did that I couldn't even form any words to tell him anything. I was still thinking about what else he may have in store, but those thoughts were cut short when I saw that we had already arrived at the front of the academy. As we walked further, it wasn't hard to notice a silhouette of a short energetic child I knew as my little brother. I guess he's been waiting for some time because I could see the rest of the hosts there waiting with him.
    "Vinnie, what took you so long? You were taking forever just to get here." Ciel complained as we entered the limo and were driven home.
    "I'm sorry, Little Bunny. Kyoya wanted to give me something before we left the school grounds." I tell him as Jake drove the limo off the academy grounds and toward the mansion.
Once the limo was a few miles from the mansion, I started to think about what happened earlier after classes were over. Damn it! Why the hell can't I stop think about what just happened? As the limo crept closer to the manor, I suddenly got a strange feeling. Although I couldn't pin point on why I got this sudden feeling, so I just decided to ignore it off.
    The moment I brushed off the strange feeling would now have a mistake I would regret. The limo was pulled to sudden halt. Only for a few seconds it had been quiet until I heard Jake start to speak to someone else I think. It was a bit hard to hear what the conversation was about.
    "You better agree to what we say, you low life. After all if you don't then let's just say we have orders to kill you and one of the passengers in this vehicle, do ya understand?" the person I think Jake was talking to said.
    "I understand very well, sir, but you have I know that I have a certain time I have to take my masters back to their home. Also if you dated to harm them, well let's just leave it to your imagination on what sort of pain I would make you endure." I heard Jake tell him in a threatening manner. Jake can be a very scary guy when he gets pissed off and when he is off schedule for certain things like I don't know: making sure Ciel and I go to and from school at a certain hour. Also he prefers to be informed I believe a day or two in advance if there would be any changes to the needed hours he picks us up.