Chapter 4- What Hurts the most?

Chapter 4- What hurts the most?

I muttered in pain as I carefully move my weak body and indolently force to sit. I stretch my back as if I rested almost a year. Aron, being my boyfriend peacefully sleeping beside me. I scan the room to check the others. Why is he alone? Where are the others? I shrugged when I remember what just happened lately, that scary fan girls.. They didn’t have any idea about me and Aron.. I hate it when people always judges without even confirming what is true. But all I can do is to have patience.

“Mmm… Mom…” Aron mumbled out as he dig himself between his arms. I chuckle as I found him so childish. I started to play with his hair and startle as he open his eyes..

“Oh. Uhm, did I wake you up?” he shook his head, wiping the edge of his eyes. “Nope, don’t worry”

I scan his bare face, his eyes were round and his thick eyebrows frown as he look at me quizzically. I laugh and I ignore looking at his gaze. Wind blown so heavy and touches my skin as both of us shivered in cold. He immediately closes the window as both of us remain in silent.

“Uhm, are you hungry? Wait there, I’ll buy for you..” he was about to leave when I stop him, “I’m not hungry at all..”

“Is that so?” he scratches his head and sit next to me.

“Where’s unnie?” I asked worriedly, how can I forgot about her?

“She’s in the other room resting. Don’t worry, Ren and Baekho we’re there to accompany her while Minhyun and JR goes to Manager Hyung… to settle things up.” He told me

“Uh.. About that, I’m sorry. I should be more careful next time so that I cannot make any fight also I don’t want to be in your problem. Thank you. And sorry if I always give NU’EST a problem.” I close my eyes in able to stop my teary eyes.

“You’re not a problem on us. Also it’s not my responsibility or duty to protect you. Remember what I promise to you, I’ll protect you. I just want to make sure you’re alright and it’s my own will. Seeing you’re smile makes my day complete.” He held my hand, he seems to notice that I’m too affected on what just happened. I didn’t expect to be in fight that much especially with the group of girls. I didn’t expect them to hurt unnie.

“Uhm, Aron oppa?” I called out

“Yes?” Aron sat at the edge of the bed. “If ever there’s a time that we needed to end our relationship, will you promise me to not ignore and just treat each other as friend? Will you continue to protect me? I like to save our friendship so it wouldn’t that be so awkward when we see each other.”

“I’ll promise.” He kisses me in forehead. We exchange our gaze to each other as if one of us will disappear.  A nurse came up to the room to check if I’m doing well. She smiled at me and to Aron. Her sharp, big eyes we’re gazing towards Aron as if there’s a meaning on those eyes. I pouted and clear my throat in able to caught her attention. Silly girl, I’ll kill you when you continue to look at him. Sigh it’s hard to be in a relationship with an idol. You should not take your eyes off him. The nurse rolled her eyes to me and went out. I continue to stared at the empty door, I’m pissed off! I want to kill the girl so bad..

“Are you okay?” Aron asked me. I look quizzically to him and notice that he didn’t pay any attention to the girl. I hide at my blanket in embarrassment. Seriously I didn’t trust Aron oppa. But it’s normal right?

“N- Nothing!!” I yelled. I heard him chuckle as he tried to pull off my blanket but I kept digging myself.

“I know what you’re thinking, don’t worry I won’t be attracted to any girls out there because there’s only one who caught my heart…” he stated, “And it was you..”