Chapter 6- An Apple for Forgiveness

Chapter  6- An Apple for Forgiveness

~JR calling~

“Hello? JR oppa, need something?” I said

“Uh, can you go with us in Lotte World?”

“I-“ I was cut off when I heard random voices in the line.

“Please Sandy”

“Sandy come on!!”

“Don’t worry it’s rented so Nu’est and Manager only”

“Aron Hyung said you need to go~”

“G- Guys wait!! I can’t go, okay? Please understand..” I cut them. I heard some growled from them.

“No. We will wait for you at 10 pm. And also invite your friend too, okay? Bye~” They hung up the call. I looked at Unnie who looks so confuse.

“What’s wrong?” she asked. I shook my head and let out a small smile. I told her what we’ve talk about and she agree. It’s 8:30 pm now so we have a lot of time to prepare but then, Unnie wants to go to Coffee Chu. I shrugged and just follow her.

We spotted NU’EST’s manager, sitting alone. I saw Unnie, smirking as she stared at him.

“Unnie, Gwenchanayo?” I asked, she  glimpse at me. Her eyes we’re shining as if she has a plan.

“Okay, I’ll tell you my plan. That guy,” she pointed the manager,” He don’t like you, right? Then I have an idea.”

Without waiting for my respond, Unnie carefully went inside the Coffee Chu. I watch her as she hides in the big jar, waiting for a chance to lean at him without noticing. When NU’EST’s manager went to the bathroom she hurriedly put some powder in his coffee. She immediately exited the door, like nothing just happened.

“Unnie, what did you put to his drink? Are you crazy?” I yelled at her, completely nervous. What if he died?

“Just wait..” she grin

“Just wait? Hey, are you trying to kill him? I need to stop him, you’ll kill NU-“ she quickly hit me in the head.

“Hey, hey… What are you saying?” Unnie yelled back at me,”I’m not a killer, pabo?”

“Then explain what you’ve done?” I crossed my arms at her.

“You should know that I always want to win against my foe. That’s why my mom finally give up on fighting with me.” She boasted. I raised an eyebrow at her, I don’t know what she’s talking about.

“Huh? I don’t understand you..” I scratches my head

“Sigh, you don’t get it? I’m just helping you. I’m sure that their manager didn’t want you to meet so I think for an easy plan to get rid of him. Don’t worry he’s not gonna die..” Unnie told me

I let out a big sigh. I can’t help not to smile. I thought she’s gonna kill him. But thanks to her, maybe we can fix our problem..

We then goes to the Lotte World, and far enough we spotted NU’EST. They notice us and wave excitedly. When me and Unnie reach them, we exchanges our hugs.

“Uhm…I’ll be going now.. It’s nice to see NU’EST here. Bye, bye Sandy..” Unnie was about to turn around when I hurriedly stop her.

“What are you saying? Didn’t I tell you that you’re going with us?” I happily asked. Ugh, I forgot to tell her.

“W- What? Y- You didn’t..” she said, confuse.

“Now you know..” Baekho said happily, making Unnie blush