Updates on The Nerds

Hello lovelies!

It's been a long time, how is everyone doing??

So I wanted to give you guys a few updates on things that may be of an interest to you!

So first update:

AO3 The Nerds - yes it's still active. 100% yes it will be finished. When? I have no idea, but hear me out. If you've read The Nerds, you know it's a very mind twisting story, if not read with cautious it can cause an impact. So with The Nerds, I'm editing it heavily, as in I'm being very cautious of all the minor details to make it noticeable, and kinda bringing the story a more mature type of aura to it. So that takes a lot of brain power, and a lot with me getting emotionally involved - since I do have to be emotional with it.

So please be patient, I'll have the whole book updated soon, it's a process but I'll try to get it done as soon as I can.

Second update:

So there's a lovely who began to write a story in a bit of an alternative universe of my stories in a way, but mainly resonating with The Nerds. If you wanted a bittersweet ending from The Nerds, you may get it here. I've started reading it, the story you'll probably like it if you enjoy mafia/supernatural/law enforcement type of theme. The author did credit me for the inspiration of the story, and we did talk about it, so there's no copying or plagiarism involved. If you enjoyed The Nerds, The Spawn, and a bit of Idiosyncratic when it was being written, you'll like this one!

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/341755483?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=Masquerade16&wp_originator=SVQSzx3dEn%2FFXofdY9IUpooHzeCslS%2BzLF5Z66GkJATR7oKCey7rj8jG4YmNGVm%2BhpH9abjpUeaxAKIocrA7%2FXpQ8hezOUxh%2Fe2OR%2Fm0MRQ78zryy3C9X4NSclrgrePU

If you can't click on the link, find the story on my announcement page from BambiLuna16    And the story is attached to the link that she posted. If not, look up the author and it'll be the first story she posted named Aptitude [Vkook]

Those are all of the announcements, I hope you all are doing well and the anniversary of four years with The Nerds is coming up! May throw in a bonus chapter, who knows lol

I PURPLE YOU! <333