42: Knock Knock Trauma

Warning: Don't hate Taehyung and sexual assault warning

Grab some tissues!

Good luck!!

_______

"No! NO! Fight back Jimin! Fuck!" Taehyung snarls, throwing full blown strikes to the smaller man in aggravation until he's a bloody giggling mess on the concrete floor. The velvet liquid drips his mouth with his white teeth now stained with the sticky substance, the stench of iron stinging Taehyung's nose in a mixture of disgust and arousal.

And Jimin's just laughing, as if the pain gives him that pleasure.

Taehyung grips his hair with eyes closed; Fighting to block Jimin's laugh from tapping into his own sanity but he needs to keep his composure now. Tomorrow is the night of the meeting and Taehyung wanted to train Jimin on some fighting stradegies to defend himself in case he didn't have a weapon on him.

And Jimin is not cooperating or listening at all.

He's taking it as if this is a joke.

As if whether he dies or lives is a joke to him.

And Taehyung can't exactly kill him for wasting his time, no matter how much he's tempted into doing just that.

So Taehyung moves around him and slides down against the wall, bringing a knee to his chest and rubs a hand down his face to keep himself from actually murdering someone right now.

He's losing himself here. This place is knocking his sanity in the worst possible ways. He has these sudden urges to kill, to torture, and destroy anything in his path. That hunger just keeps eating him alive. Everything he's been trying to avoid since he arrived to Korea is slipping past his fingertips. At this point he's afraid he's too far laced to escape his own asylum in his head.

He knows anywhere he goes, he's going to be hunted down by Orchids if he doesn't find a solution.

This plan needs to work.

Taehyung's ears perked upon hearing Jimin skip merrily towards him and plops down on the stressed taller, laying his head on his long leg and boops his nose, his mouth wiped off of the blood but the color is still printed around his mouth as evidence from Taehyung's lesson.

Jimin looks good in red.

Taehyung frowns deeply to the thought and shakes his head, avoiding Jimin's childish toothy grin.

"Turn that frown upside down!" The smaller gleams, once again poking Taehyung's nose.

Taehyung only rolls his eyes and looks away from the giggle boy, "Leave me alone Jimin."

Jimin pouts with his wild eyes, "Baby tiger upset? Oh no!" Jimin whines and slightly sits up, leaning inches away from his face, "Want me to fix that?"

Taehyung lets his eyes linger to Jimin's red lips, that's busted by the corner from Taehyung's fist, and suddenly pushes the smaller's face away with a scowl, "Jungkook will kill you."

"What? No he won't! He doesn't mind sharing with us," Jimin giggles lightly and climbs to straddle Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung breathes heavily and leans back to the wall, hooded eyes staring at Jimin's bright smile. He will admit, the smaller is sexy and by far very tempting that makes it hard for Taehyung to control himself at times, especially if he keeps offering himself to Taehyung every five seconds.

As much as he would like to fuck the smaller until he's a whining mess below him, he doesn't feel too.... Comfortable doing that while he's having his own affair with Jungkook.