69: Painful Flashbacks

*Negative Sexual Trigger Warning*

Jungkook numbly stares at the wall in front of him, trying so hard to block out the voices that are whispering in his mind.

Edging him to blink his sanity away.

It's been a week since he's been like this, and nothing has entirely improved besides his body physically. His ribs are slightly more healed now. The bruises are long gone, along with the cuts and the burns are still in the healing process but it's being attended carefully.

Everyday single day that Taehyung boy comes in, aiding his wounds without a word, only asking if it hurts and from what scale or asking how he's feeling. At first Jungkook would kick and push him away for even being a feet close to him, but after noticing how Taehyung had no intension on hurting him, he slowly began to let him do his job. However he didn't let him touch him, only let the towels or balls of cotton dab the blood away or apply ointment on his skin. Never has Taehyung made skin to skin contact.

Almost as if he knew the skin trauma Jungkook is having.

Jungkook slightly appreciates his help with this, but he's growing frustrated by the lingering look behind his eyes. It's obvious that the older knows him, but it feels like there's a wall in his head. All he remembers is that pain and those horrid touches on his skin.

Most specifically the pain between his legs.

One time Taehyung told him he had to take a shower and put this ointment at the rim of his anus, but Jungkook instantly had a mental breakdown because of it. So, with 100% permission, Jungkook allowed Taehyung to knock him out with anesthesia and put the ointment on him. When he woke up, he had another horrible emotional break down and would yell for Taehyung to leave him alone, and this happens every single time they would do this.

He wishes this could stop.

For all of this pain to just...... Go away, but it won't. It's a constant reminder whenever he breathes of what he been through.

And it's...... Troubling to overcome it.

A knock suddenly hits the door, making Jungkook avert his steady gaze to the wooden door and gently knock on the wall behind him twice.

That's something him and Taehyung have developed as a sense of communication. Whenever Jungkook wouldn't want to talk or say anything, more so couldn't, this odd way of morse code was a way for Taehyung to know to either come in or to leave him alone.

And Jungkook allowed him to come in.

The brunette enters the door, eyes searching the room before it lands on the still Jungkook on the bed, a small smile tugs on his lips, "Just a regular check up."

Jungkook's eyes falls to Taehyung's familiar bag in hand and nods slowly. The older enters in and closes the door behind him. He pulls the chair from the corner of the room to right beside Jungkook on the bed and sets the bag on the nightstand table.

For some reason Jungkook lets out a breath of relief once he sees Taehyung clean his hands and put on latex gloves over them, concealing the skin. That's the only way Jungkook would ever allow him to touch him.

The other does his usual procedure, changing the bandages on his wrists and burn marks on his chest and arms. He checks Jungkook's stomach, more so grazing his ribs and put a cream over the skin before wrapping it around with a band.

Through the familiar process of this entire check up, a sudden memory began to circulate Jungkook's mind, and that only brought tears to whelm his eyes.

He hasn't been able to stop thinking about these memories, and it wouldn't stop cruising through his head.

No matter how many times he's tried to block it out, it only comes back stronger.