14: Bathroom Longing

To say Taehyung was aggravated the next day in his classes would be an understatement.

His head fucking ached like crazy.

Last night he woke at the steps by the front entrance of his university. It felt like he got there not too long before he woke up since his neck didn't ache at all.

Only his damn head, undoubtably after that strike he got that made him unconscious.

In which still fucking hurts.

They probably gave him a concussion, who knows.

That following night, Taehyung did end up going to the police station and reporting the incident. Don't get him wrong, he's not fucking snitch, but if he's trying to have a decent life here, he wants some sort of reliability that he won't have his head snatched off his body.

Officers were a pain in the ass, but they did say they will look into it, but Taehyung knew better.

He knew the second they didn't ask for a description or of any names Taehyung heard while being kidnapped that these dirty cops worked for him, the boss.

So he left the station while telling them to forget about it, knowing well this will get to the boss's ears sooner or later.

But he won't do anything, for now.

He said he wanted Taehyung, but willingly, so who knows what could really be ticking in his head.

That's what unsettles Taehyung.

Stupid gang asshol-

"Hey, are you okay?"

Taehyung breathes deeply to the shakily voice against his ear, fighting the urge to stand up and leaving the classroom right then and there.

He just wanted a moment of class all alone and to himself.

After his long fucking night and day, that's all he can simply ask for.

Guess that won't be happening today.

"No," he responds bluntly, staring at the Professor go off about realism and liberalism for the class lecture.

But the kid didn't take that as an answer.

"What's the matter? You're not usually-"

Taehyung can't take it anymore.

And luckily for him, they're in college, so he can just get up and leave without it being an issue.

So that's what Taehyung did, abruptly stands up, his stuff in hand and storms out the classroom.

His headache is fucking pounding and he can't seem to control it, no matter how many pills he had to drink this morning to mellow it down.

Maybe they gave him an actual concussion, probably would be wise to get that checked out eventually.

Rolling his eyes to the burn, Taehyung storms into the bathroom to see it completely empty, shuffling his stuff inside his backpack and throwing it aside while leaning against the counter of the sink.

Breathe, just breathe.

Just go home, and rest.

That's it.

As if it was that simple.

The door suddenly creaked open and Taehyung mentally shot himself with the hun in his bag when he sees Jungkook shuffling inside, a worried look on his face.

Taehyung lost it.

"Can you just leave me the fuck alone!" He screams in aggaravation, grabbing the kid and pinning him against the wall, "Why do you still try to be around me!?! I'm no good for you! Danger comes at every corner and everything I touch! Just STAY AWAY FROM ME!" He snaps with a red face, feeling all his frustration just pouring out at this very moment.