50: Eat

Taehyung trails his finger around Jungkook's bare chest, tracing his clock tattoos next to a feather right beside it. A hand gently runs up and down his arm, his senses calming down slowly from his reckless night from another nightmare episode.

The nightmares at least are slowly calming down, not like how they used to be that he would get them every single night. Being beside Jungkook has helped him feel protected from them.

But he knows that nightmare wasn't for no reason.

His body is keeping him on his toes.

Something's going to happen.

And he knows today will reveal it.

He has to go back to America and his flight is tonight, to be reunited with his father now that Harry won't be an issue anymore.

Or so, that's the plan.

From the outside lenses.

Jungkook still hasn't mentioned anything about what happened with Harry, and regardless of the amount of times Taehyung has cracked through Jimin's watch or the ear phones from the other members, there's no recording.

Something is going to happen, since nothing is making sense.

Why would Harry just leave him alone like that?

There was a deal involved, Taehyung knows it.

Jungkook hasn't been the same since then; he observes Taehyung's every move now, asking subtle questions about Taehyung's life back home - his association with Orchids and even mentioned his father.

Taehyung wouldn't reveal so much, since he knows Jungkook is asking for a purpose.

And that purpose being because Harry revealed everything to him.

So now Taehyung is prepared for whatever can happen the second he attempts to leave.

If Jungkook is smart, he wouldn't let him off the hook for his empire's safety. If anything all the evidence makes him guilty, so no doubt he wouldn't try to make him break somehow to say his truth.

But his affection is what throws Taehyung off.

He's so emotionally vulnerable for Taehyung, would he really let it be because of his love for him? Or would he act as the Oasis leader?

Who knows, and Taehyung is ready for anything by this point, except for this tensing waiting in silence.

The thought only made Taehyung sit up on the bed, rubbing his eyes with his fist sleepily as he stretches his sore arms.

He has to get ready and go home and pack.

The process sounds dreading as it is.

"No," Jungkook whines and yanks him back down, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's body with a pout, "Stay."

Hm, it's a warning.

But Taehyung is going to test the waters.

Taehyung chuckles softly and began to tickle his side. Jungkook barks out a squeal and scrunches up his body into a ball with his cute bunny laughs escaping his lips. Taehyung smiles widely to the the younger's cuteness, photographing his smile in his memory.

A beautiful smile.

"You're so cute," Taehyung squeals and squishes his cheeks with his hands, leaning to press a kiss to his forehead, "My cute bunny."

He's still smiling.

Hm.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow, "Excuse you, bunny?" Taehyung shrieks when Jungkook flips him over and hovers over him, starts tickling his side.