46: Son of a Rat

Taehyung slams his ear phone against the bar counter and was about to stomp out of the casino doors and to the elevator, but Seokjin grabs his arm and twirls him back around.

"Get a grip Taehyung!"

Taehyung rips his arm off him and glares lethally into his eyes, "If Harry just as so much as touches a single strand of hair on his head, I'm going to cut him into tiny pieces and boil his fucking corpse while forcing his gang members to eat what remains of their leader!"

And he means it.

If Harry does the bare minimum to the Oasis leader, he will remember why Taehyung went by Karma in Orchids.

Seokjin takes a step back with wide eyes, gulping down the fear that's bubbling his body to the angry man, "Relax Taehyung, he's going to be okay. This is Jungkook we are talking about here."

Exactly!

It's Jungkook!

No matter how good the leader is with running a gang and making things go his way, Harry is a whole other story of being a manipulative bitch into getting what he wants.

Especially now since he has the upper hand, he knows Jungkook's every weakness.

Including Oasis's empire.

The more Taehyung has grown closer to Oasis, the angrier he has grown to the rat that backstabbed them to give information to Orchids.

They have an advantage by cheating, not because they're that skilled.

If anything it made them into a bigger monster.

A bad feeling filled Taehyung's insides along with a strong sense of anxiety.

He's not worried about Harry telling anything to Jungkook about his past, it's the only way he has leverage after all. Taehyung always knew this day would come, where Jungkook would find out the truth about him.

He'll be angry.

He'll feel betrayed.

But he won't abandon him, that much Taehyung knows.

And that what concerns him.

Its what they may come to consensus with.

Jungkook is a paranoid and ruthless maniac, especially in relations with his empire. The members are the blood cells that runs through his body, making it his priority to constantly protect and assure their safety.

He'll see Taehyung as a threat, obviously, and him being the paranoid person he is, he won't let Taehyung out of his sight.

That's where Taehyung's unease comes in.

Jungkook wouldn't..... He wouldn't let anything happen to him right?

He wouldn't torture him or let Harry take pleasure in punishing him, right?

This is his territory, and he would if it meant his gang is safe.

Taehyung isn't part of his gang.

But he sure as hell contributed a lot in making sure they were at Orchid's level.

Right now, Taehyung just needs Jungkook to be safe.

Once one is involved with Harry, he brutally tries to sink his claws deep to control their every move.

Jungkook has to be safe.

Taehyung can take whatever consequence that happens afterwards.

Seokjin wraps an arm over Taehyung's shoulders with a deep frown, guiding him back to the bar counter, "Just relax.... be patient, Jungkook wouldn't let anything happen to you. We got your back."