102: Bring Me Back

Song Recommendation: No Manners - SuperM

It's a great song *_*

Enjoy!!! <33

_____

A broad wicked smirks forms Namjoon's lips as he sees Harry walk out of his usual painting room through the surveillance camera, the same time he always does, and then he turns to the rest of the members, who are all circled around a table with maps and photos scattered everywhere , "We have to decide what is our next step."

"We have to go to California," Jungkook says sternly, completely in his business mode and he points to a building on the map, "That's where his headquarters is."

"Okay and then what? Bomb his buildings? Throw a fucking raid? He's a fucking cockroach, he somehow always survives even if we tried to dismember him to pieces," Hoseok scoffs bitterly, making Seokjin slightly shift uncomfortably to the tension suddenly rising in the room.

Here we go...

Jungkook perks an eyebrow at him, "Hey watch your attitude. We will catch him."

The older only narrows his eyes at the leader with a deep scowl, "Easy for you to say since your fucking lover isn't in the hospital because of that parasite!" Hoseok snarls angrily, only adding more to the tension already bubbling in the room and that only intensifies when making Jungkook's eyes darkened and he goes to stand in front of Hoseok, making him slightly shrink to the dominant aura that his leader radiates with just his breathing alone.

Despite Jungkook's unease mental state at the moment, he still can single handedly intimidate his members if they as much as vex or attempt to disrespect him, with just a snap of his fingers.

Hoseook can have a snarky tongue when it serves him justice, but against his leader he will risk having his tongue sliced off.

"I said, watch your attitude," Jungkook growls slowly with his eyes only darkening with every second he stares at Hoseok's eyes, "You will respect our leader while he's away."

And that's when the shift in the tension happened.

Hoseok's eyes slightly glossed to his words, a forcing his lips to purse together in a tight line as he stares into the small spark of desperation in the younger's eyes, clearly fighting against everything to not explode right then and there.

Just like Jungkook has been patient and calm with him, he has to do the same in return.

Jungkook hasn't done anything to him, so there's no reason to be giving him that attitude in the first place.

Hoseok is just mad with everything at the moment.

So obediently Hoseok nods, and then they focus back to Namjoon, who's looking at the two with a slight unreadable expression but then focuses back on the topic at hand since he's the one taking charge at the moment.

"Right, so how about we have Louis clear out the building in that way it'll just leave Harry-"

"No," Yoongi snaps this time, glaring at the map before their eyes, "They all need to fucking die. Any follower of Harry needs to go."

No one said anything, only because they knew better than to press on Yoongi's anger, especially during these times now that Jimin isn't here. So they didn't say anything, instead they continued going over various of plans together. Many hours upon hours passed and throwing ideas around later, maybe a few fights -physically and fugitively speaking- they finally came up with something. It's a solid plan as of now, but it may be discussed more properly later on, without Yoongi being so mad and Hoseok less drugged from cocaine.