11.What if he finds out? What if he hates me?

A|N: trigger warning (self harm seen. If you are sensitive to that please skip this chapter.))

Frank's p.o.v

I sit next to Mikey, watching him just try to get Fade to Black down, but, then again, the voices in my head choose the worst time to argue...

"You're an idiot...He's not your friend, he's just faking it.. He hates you."

"No, maybe Mikey actually likes Frank,

He wants to be friends.."

"No! Everyone hates you! Just split them, Slit your wrists, end it all!"

"Maybe Frank can be happy. Stop being so mean."

"No, Frank can't ever be happy. He's worthless garbage!"

I get up, knocking my chair back. I don't say a word, running to the bathroom.

"Good little Frankie, listen to me~" The dark.voice says in an evil purr.

I lock the stall door behind me, sinking to the ground. I lock the stall door and lean against it.

"Do it!"

"No Frank, you're stronger than this, Please." The lighter voice begs.

"Do it now! Or I will!" He yells at me.

"Fine I'll do it happy!" I scream at myself, well, at him, The voice in my head..

"Good." He says, content.

"No Frank, please..."

She's already too late, he's taken over.. I have light and darkness in my head, And darkness is so much stronger than light...

I take out my wallet, where I keep my blade and analyze the sliver of cool metal.

Dark grey, some rust...Rust isn't rust..It's been stained with my blood. It's dull, Used too many times to count..

I take it to my wrist, crying out in pain when it bites into the vulnerable skin there. Tears blur my vision, streaming down my cheeks as I make the cuts short, but deep, In all angles..

"Are you satisfied..?" I ask the voice.

"Yes." He answers. I drop the blade, and watch the blood pool on my arm, then drip to the ground.. Too much blood is coming out.

Too many? No, too deep? Too deep..

I think to myself, starting to sob raggedly.

The damage is done, It can't be reversed...

And, then, I hear a voice...soft and hesitant, speaking from the stall beside mine..."H-Hello..?"