16.to know that your perfect and calling yourself worthless

Frank p.o.v

"Hi." He says. Sitting on the bed.

"How do you know how Gerard?" I ask mikey.

"Can I tell him?" Mikey asks.

"Yeah." Gerard says as mikey sits in the chair next to me.

"He's my older brother." Mikey says.

"He's your- Gerard way is your brother." I ask.

"Yes. Did you think it was just a coincidence that we had the same last name." Mikey says.

"Now I feel stupid." I say as I look at mikey.

"Don't feel stupid no one knows." Gerard says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Reasons." Gerard says looking at mikey.

"What is some big secret?" I ask.

"Something like that." Mikey says.

"Frankie." My mom says from the doorway.

"Hi mom." I say. She sits on the opposite side than mikey.

"What happened this time."

"Nothing just went too far." I said.

"I though I took all your blades away." She says holding my hand.

"I'm sorry."

"Hi mikey." Mom says to him.

"Hi ms. Iero." Mikey says.

"Who are you." She asks Gerard. Gerard holds his hand out.

"I'm Gerard Mikey's older brother." He says. Mom shakes his hand.

"And the person who saved me from bleeding out." I add. My mom stands up and hugs gerard. She whispers something to him.

"Your welcome." He says.

"Gerard. We should go. You start in a half hour. I start in ten minutes." Mikey says.

"Okay." Gerard gets up. And take a pen out of his pants pocket. He takes my hand and writes something on it. "Call if you have too. Promise me you'll try your best to stop." He says.

"O-okay." I say taking my hand and reading the number. Him and mikey leave

"Frank do I need to admit you?" She asks not making eye contact with me.

"No it was an accident. I'm sorry." I tell her. Pleading.

"Frank you've done this too many times. You're already on pills and you're still cutting." She says.

"Please mom do you honestly think admitting me to the psych ward will do anything for me?" I ask.

"You're not admitting him Linda." I look up and see my dad.

"Frank he's hurting himself." She says.

"I agree with my son. Do you think admitting him to a hospital where he's surrounded by white and he can't be himself. Where they'll take away everything about him away from him? I like my son the way he is."

"Frank you can't honestly believe him roaming around like this is good for him."

"Yes I do. He's hurting and I'm determined to help my son GET better WITHOUT admitting him to the hospital." He puts a bag in my lap. "Get dressed Frank we're going home." He says.

"You can't take him." My mom says.

"Linda it's Friday you'd be dropping him off later anyway. It's my week." He says "go get dressed Frank." I get up and go to the bathroom and get changed. I walk out and my mom and dad look super pissed. "You are not going to stripe my son of all he is like you tried to do with me."

"I'm not trying to stripe him from anything. I just want him to get better."

"So do I. But unlike you I know there are better things to do than to send him away. And he's my son too so if you try to send him away be prepared for court. Let's go Frank." He says I follow along after him.