44.happiness? maybe not.

Guys this is the alast chapter °~° Steve is sad. You can't see it but he is. This is gonna be so long. So get your tissues and snacks ready!
°~°

"We didn't want to come and up root your life. I had convinced that what we did was wrong to your mother so w started to slowly do things in your life. Like pay bills we did small amounts then bigger amounts little by little we started paying everything. Did you think that those gifts on your step where from your boyfriends?" He asks. Me and mikey nod. "We saw things you needed like new shoes or clothes books jackets. So me and your mom bought them. I'm so so sorry for doing this to you. And I swear I will do anything to help you guys be your dad again. That was your mom's dying words."

"What?" I ask taken back by all this. They actually care. Well did.

"Your mother called me and said if it's the last thing I do it has to be being a dad to two of our sons "

"Of?" Mikey asks.

"You have another brother. He's with your uncle. His name is Keegan. And he's three."

"So you left. And we're planning on starting a family."

"Like before you left!" Mikey finished for me.

°~°

You could say that I forgave y dad. I didn't really it was frank showing me the realistic points​ if veiws​. I wouldn't be able to take care of mikey and go to uni. So my dad is talking care if Mike's while I start in university. It's so weird. I'm not that far from school. And somehow I'm living with frank and I love it but he can be annoying sometimes but I love this. But take right now. We're sitting at the table and I'm trying to get homework done he'd supposed to be doing work too since he goes to school online now. Ad he keeps biting his lip purposely and playing with his hair while rubbing my leg with his foot. I groan as I close my lap top.

"What?" He asks innocently.

"Stop it." I say pointing at his face.

"Stop what?" He asks innocently sitting his god dam lip. He knows that drives me crazy.

"I'm taking a shower." I say getting up from the table and leaving going down the hall way if our two bedroom apartment. I grab a towel boxer and and sweat pants from you uroom. And I go into the wash room. Starting to the shower. I close the door and strip from my clothing and test the water. But before I can Frankie cones in and kisses me roughly.

"Gee I need you right now." He says.

"You do?" I ask. He nids. "I think. Because you were being bad. I should give what you need/" I say to him.

"I hate you." He says as he turn to walk away. But I also his ass.

"Bitch please you love me." I say before fore I get in the shower.

"Nope. Right now hate you dick!"

"You want my dick!" I yell back. I need to dye my hair again. It's fadded.

°~° mikeys p.o.v

Pete's in a band called fall out boy and they got really fuckinbig b fast. It was the same year we started dating. But right now. I'm standing side stage watching him and Patrick get rather close on stage. I roll my eyes and walk back to the dressing room. I open the door and Austin and Alan from of mice and men are sitting in there just talking.
"Oh sorry. I must-" I look at the door it reads fall out boy. "No I'm in the right room."

"Are you mikey?" Akan asks. I nod. He gets up and shakes my hand. "Pete never shuts up about you. It's nice to see what he feels the need to talk about evey single minute if every day" a blush rises to my cheeks

"Alan your making the boy blush." Austin says. "But pete and Alan are right. Your pretty cute. No homo though." He says putting an arm around my neck.

"Oh uh thanks."

"I'd appreciate if you'd stop hitting on my boy friend." I hear Pete say I feel his arms around my waist

"Oh someone. Just let me take him for a spin. Literally I bet he weights like nothing." Austin says.

"Mike's. Would you be willing to let Austin to spin you in a circle?" Pete asks. I shrug.

"Yea!" Austin yells them swoops me up and spibs me many times. When he puts me diwn I'm dizzy and I stumble into a table. Then over something. "Oh my god mikey." Pete laughs as he helps me up.

"Yeah?". Ask rubbing my head.

" is my baby okay?"

"I thought I was you'd baby?" Patrick asks as he walks in. I jup up wrapping my legs around Pete torso up in the side he's holding me like a kid.

"Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!" I say like the seguals from nemo.

"Alright. I'm just kidding mikey calm down beside. We're already married."

"What!" I ask.

"He's fucking with you." Pete says. I shake my head.

"No you are." I retort in a literal sense.

"Your doo cute." Alan says.

°~°
Pete kisses down my jaw. Trailing kisses dien my neck biting and nipping at part.

"God Pete." I moan out as i tilt my head back.

"What is wrong with your shirt its not coming off." He whines.

"There" I say after stripping it off. I push him down on the bed so I'm straddling him. "Should I tease you tonight or just let you fuck me? What shall I do." I say as I run my hands under his shirt.

"Second one please?" He asks.

"Well I guess so because you played so amazingly."

"Yes." He says before kissing me.

°~°

"How's my little kee?" I ask as I pick him up.

"I'm great mikey. But can you expl- inx-ax-

" explain?"

"Yeah that. Gay ppewooke?" He asks.

"You know how I'm dating Pete?"

"Yeas. I like Pete."

"It's just like daddy and Lisa. Daddy's a boy and Lisa's a girl. They love each other. I'm a boy Pete's a boy and we love each other."

"So love is love?" He asks. I nod.

"Exactly. But if your friend Jillian liked boys would you be mad?"

"Why would I be made he's just being himself." He asks.

"Good job. So love is live "

"Yep love it love." He says and I smile at him

"Hey ho lets go were back for Christmas bitches!" Gerard yells.

"And what do we do when ever Gerard round?" to sleep.

"Never repeat the bad words."

"Good." Keegan jumps down to run to Gerard. I lean into Pete. He puts his arm around me as I bring my knees to my face and close my eyes. Drifting to sleep while Pete is rubbing small. Circles into my hip with his thumb.

°~° franks p.o.v

I still don't remember much. But what I do remember is my love for Gerard. After we were dating for a month. I had tried to kill myself again. The pain from the memories was too much. But here I am alive a well. Yeah I get days where u can't move it don't want to. I get days when all I want is to die. But Gerard is helping me. The voices are almost gone. And my parents are very supportive if me. Is this what happinesses feels like?

No.

It's content

I'm in content with my life right now. I love every second if it. I smile as I watch Gerard and his family. Mikey has fallen asleep on the couch next to pete.Gerard leans closer to me.

°~°

The end. *single tear runs down cheek*