Ep 1

"Hey" I said to the guy whose back was facing me. He turned and gave his bunny smile. I smiled back seeing him.

"Y/N" He said. I ran towards him. And hugged him. He hugged me back and pecked my head. I felt warm in his arms.

"Jungkook?" He nodded. "I wanna tell you something" He broke the hug and raised his eye brows. "I...love..u jungkook.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Umm I know you don-" Before I could complete, he pulled me and.....................

-----------------------

"Y/N"

"Y/N"

"Y/N wake up"

I opened my eyes to meet two pair of eyes glaring at me. And then I realised that it was my mom. Wait a minute! Was it all a dream?? Ahhh noooo again.. It was all a dream. When will it become real?? Ughhh!!!

"Y/N are you waking up or should I do my second option??"

Second option? Listening to it I immediately got up from bed and gave a smile to my mom. She gave me a satisfied smile.

"Finally you are awake or I had to do laundry because of you"

Well laundry means that .. First her second option is pouring water on me then the bedsheet will be wet and then she had to do laundry. Yah this big meaning which she said in just two words.. Well I know my mom is really intelligent.. But she literally interrupted mine and jungkook's..

"Y/n are you done thinking of your prince Charming??"

She again interrupted me..

I just nodded

"Good, now change and come for breakfast. You will be late for school"

And then I realised that today's my first day in after vacations.. Oh noooooo!!! I can't be late for it... I have to get ready as soon as possible. I ran to bathroom, washed my face, took shower, wore my uniform and sat on dining table for breakfast in just 5 minutes. Wow!

Mom and dad are just looking at me.

"She literally did all this in just 5 mins" Dad said while mom sighed.

I ate my breakfast and ran out for my school. I ran as fast as I could and finally I am here. I went inside only to be tripped by something or someone.

"Ouch!"

"Aw does it hurt?" This voice. Don't say 'him' again. I looked up and noo.. It's 'him'.

"Ju..ung..jungk..kook.. You!"

"Whom did you expected? It's obviously me. It's only me who can do this and bully you. No one has this right instead of me"

I got hurt listening to him. Even though I like him still I don't understand why does he bullies me every time. There wasn't any connection between us, I never talked to him while he never even looked at me.

I sighed and got up. They all laughed and went from there. Little did I know that a guy was staring at us and clutches his fist.

I went to my locker. Their came two girls whom I was least interested to see still I had to face them. Mina and Tiffany.

"I already told you to stay away from our oppa, why don't you understand ms ugly?" Mina said. Oppa? I don't even wander around them. They are the ones who come to me.

"Look mina, I am not at all interested in your oppas (well I am interested in one) so please stop saying all this to me. They are the ones who wander around me not me"