Ep 7

Taehyung rang the bell at y/n's house. "Oh taehyung, come in" Her mom said. "Auntie, is y/n home?" He spoke, "she went to Jungkook's house a few hours before". His face dropped listening to her. "Oh ok auntie" He went outside, as he felt broken. He took something out from his pocket, take a box out. "I thought I would propose her today" He whispered, opening the box, revealing a ring. He decided to go to Jungkook's house.

At jungkook's house
"Okay, I guess I should go home now. It's getting late" Y/n said to him. "Oh, should I drop you?" He asked, "ah no no" She went outside. But jungkook stopped her and hugged her. "Jungkook" She whispered. "Thank you so much y/n. Thank you that you are helping me. Genuinely thank you"

Unfortunately, Tae witnessed them, misunderstood that they are dating. All of a sudden it starts to rain.

-----------

-----------

I found something strange. Taehyung isn't talking to me, not even looking at me. But why? Why is he ignoring me? Did I do something?

"Y/n" I saw my teacher in front of me, glaring. I smiled, "oh hello sir, how are you?" He too smiled, sarcastically "hello miss Kang Y/N, can I know what's so important for you to think this deeply in my class only?" I looked at him to think of any excuse but nothing came in mind.

"GET OUT OF MY CLASS" He shouted, I immediately ran outside. Ugh! Because of this taehyung, I got punishment. Now stand here for 30 minutes. Argh!

I went to taehyung's class as he wasn't in the canteen and there he was, sitting quietly in the corner of the class, looking outside. It's just like that day, he was quiet. I became worried and went towards him, and sat in front of him but he completely ignored me.

"Tae!" No response

"Taehyung!" No response

"Kim Taehyung!" Still no response

I held his shoulders and forcefully made him look at me. "Tae, talk to me" He looked at me for a second then got up from his seat. "Tae, please what did I do? Why are you ignoring me? I don't like this, please talk to me" He didn't said a word and walked out of classroom. I ran behind him, to see him going.

"I DON'T LIKE JUNGKOOK" He suddenly stopped. Yes, I don't like Jungkook. I finally realised that it was all just an attraction. I actually loved Taehyung. He was always there for me. He always cared for me, always loved me. And I never understood that it was all love not friendship. Even though jimin told me that he loved me but still I didn't realised that.

He is turning but wait he again started walking. I just stood there, seeing him going further and further and finally gone. I sighed in defeat.

-------------

It's been weeks I have last seen taehyung. He isn't coming to school. I didn't get time to even go to his house due to our yearly exams. I am worried for him if he is okay.

"Mom, can I please go out?" I asked her with pleading eyes.

"Where?" She said sternly

"I-"

"Library, any teacher's house or-"

"Library" I have to lie anyways, if I want to know where is he.

"Fine, if I found you are with any of your friends then starve yourself" I nodded and ran to my room. I wore a simple clothes, took my bag and went out.

I rung the door bell, and there his mother stood with a smile. "Oh y/n dear, come in" She spoke in her calm voice just like her son. "Auntie, is taehyung home? Is he ok? He isn't coming to school for weeks" She looked at me strangely. Did I said something wrong? Then she laughed.

"You do nice jokes y/n" I looked at her in confusion. Then she stopped laughing. "Wait! You don't know?" She spoke, "what?" She sighed loudly. "How come tae didn't told you? You are his best friend" Now I am panicking. "What is it?" Then she spoke something unexpected.

"He left the school, weeks ago. He wanted to study abroad. He said he told all his friends but how come he forgot to tell you?" He left. But why? And if he told everyone then why didn't anyone told me. I smiled faintly, "okay auntie. Thanks for telling me"

I went out of their apartment. Why did you left? Why?? What's the need for it? I cried. Water started dropping, making me for emotional. I know the reason isn't studying abroad, right? But maybe. Why suddenly? First he ignored me and then he left Seoul. Oh shit! I didn't asked for his number Or where he went. Damn! Now I can't go back. I guess I should head towards the library.

To be continued...

A/n: too short part, sorry for that..