Ep 19

Y/N was walking here and there to find taehyung but he was nowhere. She became tensed.

"Jimin have you seen taehyung?"

"Why? What happened to him?"

"I can't find him anywhere. He isn't picking up my phone. Please, I am really worried for him"

"Y/N don't worry he will be fine. "

She nodded.

-------------

Taehyung's pov
I can't face her now. I don't deserve her. I should just go back. That's much better. I saw y/n worried for me, I dragged jimin to my room and told him I am going back to Canada.

"Are you mad? Won't you meet her?"

"Jiminie, I can't face her. All these years, I thought she and jungkook were in relation and kept blaming them for ruining me. I have hurt her enough, I can't face her anymore"

"Taehyung, it's really foolish of you. Stop it. And just apologize"

"I swear to you over y/n, please don't tell her anything"

Jimin was taken aback.

"You- fine do whatever you want to" Saying this, he went out.

------------

After two days of the wedding, jimin told y/n about taehyung. She froze listening to him.

"He, he left?" She asked in a breaking tone. He nodded, looking down sadly.

"He thought you and jungkook loved each other all these years and then felt guilty for blaming you-" She interrupted him by holding his collars.

"Why didn't you tell me before? Why??" She, cried, he hugged her

"I am sorry y/n, he gave me your swear. I couldn't break it. I am so sorry" He patted her hair, consoling her.

--------------

"How can you leave like this?" Suho scoldes taehyung. "I was guilty" He said in a low tone. "So what? She would have forgave you. Why did you left, I just can't understand"

"Hyung, mianhe" Taehyung winced.

Both Jackson and Suho glared him.

In Seoul
"I am going to Canada" Y/n announced making her parents shock.

"Now what happened? Isn't the fashion show in Seoul?" Her mom asked

"I know mom. But I need to fix someone or else I won't hesitate to kill him"

She went to her room leaving her mom and dad in shock.

"I am coming there. You just wait. How dare you leave like this?" She said to herself while packing her bags.

--------------

Again after 13 hours, I reached. It's my second time here. It's going to be night soon.

"Hey Lisa, can you give me Mr Kim's house address?"

"What happened to you y/n? Why are you being formal to him all of a sudden? I thought you would be angry"

"Forget about that. Just tell me"

She sent me his address. I smirked.

After 1 hour of driving, his house came. It was big mansion. I rang the door bell. Suho opened it.

"Y/N" I showed him a sarcastic smile. He too smiled then my expression changed into an anger one.

"WHERE IS KIM TAEHYUNG??" I yelled making him and Jackson flinch.