Ep 9

My outfit

My outfit.
Today, I am going to Canada. I am kinda nervous. Will I be able to deal with them? Daniel kept his hand on my shoulder, I smiled at him. Then after bidding them, I boarded my plane.

After 13 hours of flight, I am finally here. I booked a cab and went to my rented pg. Since I am here for 1 month, company has rented a house for me. I smiled seeing the sight through the window of my room. I got freshen up and decided to take a walk and then work for the project. I messaged everyone that I reached safely. And then I changed my clothes.

I walked on the footpath

I walked on the footpath. Oh Starbucks, let's have some coffee. I went inside and sat in a table. While I was looking at the menu, my eyes went on someone. That person, looks so familiar. But who is he? Yah, forget it y/n.

After taking my coffee, I went outside until I heard my name. I turned around but found no one, well not a familiar one. I again started to walk. Did I really heard my name? Duh, y/n there are a lot of people with the same name. Yah I must have misunderstood, there isn't anyone who knows me. Other than people who already work here from our company, they also barely know me.

-------------

?? Pov
Did I really saw her? But if it was really her then why didn't she turned? Wait, maybe she turned but I wasn't able to see her due to the crowd. Still, why will y/n be in Canada? She doesn't know that I am here, right? Oh God I miss her so badly, the moment I saw that girl I wanted to hug her and never let go of her. But maybe I misunderstood. I wish you were with me not with 'him'. I sighed and went from there.

-------------

Back to y/n's pov
I opened my laptop and started working on my project until Daniel called me.

"Hello" I spoke

"Y/n, I need to give information about the company"

"Oh, go on"

"I have sent you the address. And as you might know there are some people from our company who work there as negotiators"

"Yup"