Ep 13

"What is this?" I opened my one eye to see who it was and sighed in relief and again hugged him to sleep.

"You said, you would control yourself didn't you?" He said, I could feel a smirk forming in his face.

"Look..i wasn't feeling good last night..and it was almost so difficult for me to sleep..and whenever it happens I hug my mom..so that's why I hugged you.."

He sighed loudly. "Okay fine, now will you leave me? I need to check on Lisa"

I looked at him, "Your fiance?" He nodded. "Isn't she with her bf?"

"Look I need you to understand something. I need to spend days with her and she would spend her nights with him. This is because her parents are here in this cruise and obviously they don't want their daughter to wander around with another guy"

I sat up, "how will you both stop this marriage?"

"Until I get a girlfriend"

I looked at him, "do you look for anyone?"

"Nope" I was hurt. "But I do like someone but maybe she doesn't like me" He said in a sad tone. "Who is she?" He looked at me, "I mean maybe I would know her" He looked away, "no one"

I looked down, controlling my tears. "You talked with jungkook, did you both got along?"

"Yup, and I know he has a girlfriend and is getting married to her" He said with hurtful eyes but I didn't saw them at first.

"I know that" He chuckled, "of course you would know" I looked at him in confusion.

"Don't you miss him?" He asked, "yes I do" There was an awkward silence between us. "Do you like someone?" I looked at him and remembered that day when he was sitting quietly in the classroom. "Yes I do but-" I was interrupted by a knock.

He opened the door revealing a guy standing there.

"Oh your here" He spoke.

"Yea sorry if I disturbed you two" He looked at me, I just bowed a little. He too bowed.

"Ah don't worry. You didn't disturbed us"

"Yea Mr and Mrs Manoban are on their way, you should go to her room"

Tae nodded and went outside without even turning to me. I sighed.

Tonight is really important. In all these things I totally forgot that Jake is still planning something against me. And I have no idea what is it.

My outfit

My outfit.
I went out of my room only to be bumped by.... Yuqi.

"Oh I am so sorry Miss Y/N I didn't saw you" She repeatedly apologised

"It's fine Ms Yuqi, don't be sorry and please just call me y/n"

"Um will you join me and Suho for breakfast?"