Ep 16

During the wedding shopping.

"Yerin, how's it?" I said to her, bringing a white gown to her.

"It's beautiful, but it's too shiny" She said. I pouted. And then Eunha brought one. I looked at Yerin but seems like she didn't liked this one either.

"How about this?" Irene(hoseok's gf) said

"Isn't it too long?" Yerin said. Now it's getting on my nerves.

"So why don't you cancel the wedding?" Everyone shockingly looked at me. "Since the time we have come here, you look so distracted. And you aren't even taking interest in choosing the dresses and kept judging ours. I am not saying that you should choose between those only but you are not even showing interest and excitement that you are getting married next week. At least show some excitement. But you are just standing with a sad face. What has caught you since morning? At first you were so excited, that finally you are getting married to your boyfriend but now what happened?"

"I am not ready to get married" Yerin said, looking down, with tears. I patted her head and we all hugged her, comforting her.

"It's ok. It happens. Should we call jungkook?" Eunha said.

"Yes, and then he will scold us for making her cry" I spoke.

We finally bought the gown and went ahead for other things.

------------

"Hey guys, how's this dress?" I showed it to them

"Why are you wearing grey? Wait! Taehyung likes this color. Is he also coming?" Eunha said excitedly. But i looked down, not knowing whether he will come or not.

"Taehyung?" Tzuyu (namjoon's gf) asked

"Taehyung, our friend from high school. He went abroad to study, he was our best friend. Well y/n are you still in contact with him?" Eunha said. I shook my head. Even though we spent the whole time together but still we aren't in that much contact.

"It's fine. Jungkook said he will invite him" Yerin said, I nodded in a hope.

------------

"Hyung please come" Jungkook cried in the phone as taehyung refused.

"No. I have work."

"You did had time when you were with y/n"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Hyung, do you really think I know nothing? I know you met y/n, whenever I talked with her, she just used to ask me about you. Even she said your name once and i guess this Mr Kim is you only because you have also kept the same name in your company"

"Mr Jeon Jungkook, aren't you using your mind too much today? There are a lot of Mr Kim in this world. So why do you think the one y/n is talking about is me?"

"Obviously, that's why you are avoiding the subject"

"What-"

"You always avoid the main topic whenever you are nervous"

"Fine. She came here, we met but i won't come there"

"Fine then. Don't come here and if I see you here then I will kick your ass"

"Rude"

Jungkook hung up the call.

------------

"Hyung, how's it?" Taehyung asked Suho, showing him a suit. Suho looked at him in confusion.

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere." He smiled and went back to his room leaving Suho dumbfounded.

------------

The wedding is going to take place in a resort in the beach side.

I shockingly looked at jungkook. "Are you for real?" I asked in shock. He nodded smilingly.

"Of course because you love beach" He said. I smiled then I remembered something.

"Hey can you talk to yerin please? She is upset about something I don't know"

"Uhh okay"

To be continued...