Ep 12

I entered his cabin and my eyes were widened by the view I saw. Taehyung was with a girl and that too they were kissing each other. His eyes went on me and he immediately pushed the girl.

"Y/N" He called out my name but I immediately left his cabin. So that's why you never came back to Seoul because you had a girlfriend? I waited for you for freaking 6 years and you already moved on here.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I heard him following me, calling out my name but instead of stopping, I fastened my speed.

It was better if I was with Jake instead of seeing him with another girl.

------------

I packed my stuffs for the cruise. Still that incident just circle around my head everytime. Tomorrow's the cruise. I want to go back, I don't wanna meet anyone now. Not even him.

My outfit

My outfit.
Good enough not to make Jake attract towards me again.

I went out with my suitcase towards my cab.

After awhile, I reached the seaport. "Y/N" I turned to find Jackson. "Hey Jackson" I bowed with a smile, he too did the same.

"Let's go. Everyone must have reached" I nodded.

The ship

The ship. Wow.

We both entered together. I looked around not to catch a glance of him still my heart wants to find him. It's much better if I talk to any friend of mine. Yea I should call Jungkook, he is the only one who can make me feel better.

I called him.

"Hey Kookie"

"Hey y/n, you don't call me regularly. Is everything okay?"

"Yea yea everything is fine. I was just busy"

And finally my eyes went on him. He was with the same girl, his hand was on her waist. I was broken seeing him with her.

"Hey y/n, are you there?"

"Jungkook, did taehyung ever told you why he didn't came back to Seoul?"

"Uhh no actually but I guess the reason must be his studies and stuff. Why are you asking?"