Ep 17

Day before the wedding

"Guys, are the decorations done?" Tzuyu said to the decorators.

Wondering about Tzuyu and Irene? Tzuyu is an interior designer, she actually met me and we became friends, I let her meet my other friends and that's how she met Namjoon. Irene and Hoseok, both are dancers so that's how they met in their college.

I looked around the hall. "Tzuyu, it's so beautiful" She looked at me and smiled. "Of course, because it's designed by me" She flipped her hair. I chuckled seeing her.

I went back to the reception to see if any other guests are coming until my eyes went on a couple.

"Lisa! Bambam!"

I went towards them and hugged Lisa. She hugged me back.

"Heyy y/n" We broke the hug, me and bambam bowed.

"We have a surprise for you" Lisa said

Then bambam hits her in her elbow, nodding his head in no. I looked at them in confusion.

"What is it?"

"Ahh nothing. Won't you show us our room?" Bammy asked, I nodded happily.

It was night. I went out for a little walk. I looked at the sky, the stars make me remind of a day.

FLASHBACK

We were in first year of our high school. And we were in a camp.
At night, I was looking at the stars, on the grass. Tae came and sat beside me. "You will catch cold" He covered me with a blanket. I looked at him lovingly. "You will also catch cold" I shared the blanket with him.

He smiled.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me

"I wasn't feeling sleepy. Whenever I see stars, I feel really nice" I looked at him who was already looking at me. We both shared an eye contact but i broke it. And again looked at the sky.

"You know I used to wish from stars in childhood. How stupid of me?" I laughed listening to him.

"But sometimes these wishes came true" I looked at him, he too looked at me. The tension grew between us.

And then something unexpected happened. Which I never expected. We both regretted, became awkward, stopped talking but at the same time we blushed as if we both liked it.

"Uhh I guess we should head back" He said. "Uhh I am sorry" I said and with that I went back to my tent. But I did notice his upset face after I apologised. Why did he became sad? It was just a mistake right? Never mind..

FLASHBACK ENDS

I lost my first ever kiss to my best friend. I thought it was a mistake but I never knew I will grow up and fall for him. I always thought it was just friend feelings but i was too late to realise that it was all love and he loved me since childhood. I feel guilty for not realising at that moment. When I said sorry at that time, I can't even imagine how it had broke his heart.

Should I do the same? Should I wish too? Will it come true? I want to meet him, I want to tell him how much I love him. I want to tell him that I am guilty for not realising it before. I want to tell him that I missed him. I want to tell him that day, I didn't regretted our kiss, I actually enjoyed it. But will it come true? I want to be with him, being in his arms give some other feeling, I feel comfort with him.

I love him.

Why? Why am I not with him? Why? Either I push him away from me or he pushes me away from his life. What is wrong with me? Why can't I be with the person I love? My every friend is marrying their lovers but my lover is so far away from me who has so much changed.