Ep 3

For the next few weeks, jungkook and y/n became close friends and often shared everything with each other. Y/n supported jungkook till the end to make him the winner of the contest. She still tried to be in contact with taehyung but he kept avoiding her. She never found his ignorance reason.

When Mina got to know that y/n replaced her.

FLASHBACK
Mina came to y/n who was taking her books from her locker. She held her hair, y/n screamed.

"How dare you replace me in the competition without my permission???"

"Aa mina leave me"

Jungkook was walking towards his class with his friends saw this. He ran towards them and departed them.

"How dare you Mina?"

"Oppa, she dared to replace me in the contest without your and mine permission. Why don't you scold her?"

"It wasn't her. It was me who asked her to be my partner"

Mina shockingly looked at both of them. Y/n smirked.

"But oppa why did you made this nerdy your partner"

"First of all, stop calling me oppa. And second she isn't a nerd, she is my partner in the contest and my friend"

Y/n felt really nice listening to him. He held her hand and took her from there..

FLASHBACK ENDS

It was the time of break. Y/n was eating ramen while jimin and eunha were staring at her.

"What happened? You guys aren't hungry?"

"What is going on between you and jungkook?" Jimin asked

She choked listening to him.

"What are you saying? There's nothing between us"

"So why do you both wander around together?" Eunha asked

"It's just a painting contest coming up. He wanted me to be his partner. And of course, he is my first love so i agreed"

"First love" Both jimin and eunha murmured

"I don't think you are really in love with him" Eunha said

"And why do you think like that?"

"Because you are talking about jungkook, but looking at 'him' "

Eunha pointed at taehyung who was eating with his friends.

"No no I am not looking at him"

They both rolled their eyes. She again looked at taehyung who was laughing while talking with hoseok and namjoon. A slight smile formed in her face. Jimin and eunha too looked at the direction where she was looking and found her looking at him.

"If you like him, then why don't you confess it to him?" Jimin said

"Why the hell are we talking about all this? And i don't like him, it's just he is like a friend to me"

"Fine fine" They both said.

Y/n was going back to class when she tripped and fell down. Someone started laughing, she looked up and found Mina and her so called friend Tiffany.

"See the nerdy on the floor" Tiffany said while laughing.

"Well she deserves to be there only, for snatching my oppa from me." Mina said.

"I don't understand, what magic did you spelled on him that he keeps on roaming here and there only with you" Tiffany said, she didn't said a word.

"Leave it fany, let's go from here"

They both went from there, y/n was about to get up when someone gave their hand to her. She looked up to see who it was and found 'him'.

"Taehyung?" She whispered. He nodded and held her hand and made her stand. She kept looking at him, he snapped his fingers in front of her to make her in senses.

"Tae,, I mean to say taehyung"

"You know you can call me tae right?"

"I thought you hate me" She looked down. He again held her hand.

"Who said I hate you?"

"Oh really? You were the one who ignored me for almost one month. Can I know why?"

"Because you were roaming with someone whom I hate"

"Is it jung-" He stopped her.

"I don't wanna hear his name. You know we are enemies"

"Why r u both enemies?" He rolled his eyes.

"You know why? Because of you" He pointed at her.

"And from where did I jumped between your matter?"

"You were always there"

"But why?"

"Let's not talk about this. I am going to *** restaurant tonight with hobi and namjoon, will you join us?"

She excitedly nodded. He chuckled seeing her.

"Hey can I also bring jimin and eunha?" He nodded. She jumped and hugged him.

"Hey I didn't knew a restaurant name will make you this happy"

"No, it's because I got my friend back"

He caresses her hair with his fingers. She closed her eyes. Jungkook saw them like that and clenches his fist, taehyung saw him and smirked and hugged her more closely. He just ignored them and went from there angrily. She left him.

"Ah shit.. I forgot it's my english class. Sir will kill me if I got late. I gtg bye taehyu- I mean tae" She waved her hand and ran from there. He smiled.

Taehyung was walking back to his class when jungkook came in between and looked at him. They both gave each other a stern expression.

"I have class, get a side" Taehyung said and was about to go but jungkook jerked him off which made him fell.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM JUNGKOOK??"

"YOU, YOU ARE MY PROBLEM"

Jungkook held his collars.

"Stay away from her."jungkook angrily said

"She's my friend, you should stay away from her"

"She's my friend too. And you left me because of her. Even knowing that she never liked you"

Taehyung didn't said a word.

"She doesn't know anything still she wants us to be friends rather than fighting with each other. But she doesn't even know that her so called friend is so selfish. He just think about himself. What will happen if I tell her what things you have done?" Jungkook said. Taehyung raised his hand.

"Don't you dare to tell her"

"Wow now because of her, you will raise your hand on me. Only this much love you had for me"

"JUNGKOOK!! STOP IT!!"

"WHY SHOULD I?? YOU STOP IT!"

"TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK WHY ARE YOU BOTH FIGHTING IN CORRIDOR?"

They both turned to find their head mistress standing.

"Um ma'am, it was him who started this fight" Taehyung pointed at jungkook.

"No ma'am it was him" Jungkook pointed at him.

"Shut up! Detention after school. Now go to your classes. Which class is this?"

Taehyung said maths and jungkook said science.

"Now go to your classes and I won't see you both fighting again. Do you understand?" They both nodded while looking down. "Now go" Saying this, she went from there. They both glared at each other and taehyung went from there. Jungkook stomped his foot and went from there..

To be continued....