31: Hunted down

Jin's POV

"Jimin has what?" Namjoon asked Hoseok who was pacing in the meeting room. "The Darkhold," Hoseok replied.

I heard Taehyung, scoffing beside him. "So you just went to get help from the person who is after Y/n?" Taehyung asked Hoseok darkly. He looked at him, unable to answer.

"Don't we have a solution?" I asked, looking over at Y/n standing beside me with frightened eyes. "I don't think so," Yoongi said.

"Why not? Just use your mystical spells or something!" Jungkook fired back. "Our Jimin has the ability to conjure demons and monsters now with his mind," Hoseok said, fingers trembling slightly.

"But you said that the Darkhold was with Kibum last time," Y/n told Taehyung. He looked at her in shame. "I saw that in the crystal. They had it." He replied.

"That means," Jungkook said, looking at others and then at me. "Jimin is working for them," I said and took a deep breath, extending my hand and holding Y/n's wrist. She looked at me with broken eyes. 

As if she had already lost a war.

"We will fight!" Jungkook said, nodding his head. "Of course, we will protect her. I am bringing in my team as well," Namjoon said. "We will keep you safe, Y/n," Yoongi said and she shot her head at him in shock.

He smiled slightly but walked towards the exit with Namjoon following him. Hoseok looked at Taehyung who was glaring at him. "Kamar Taj will now become a fortress," Hoseok told him and walked towards the exit.

I tightened my grip on Y/n's wrist. Jungkook came to us. "It's going to be fine, Y/n. Trust me." He said to her, pulling her hands into his own. "Get off her." I heard Taehyung. The three of us turned to look at him. He was staring at Jungkook darkly.

"What?"

"If you want your hands still attached to your body then let go of her," he said, darkly. His eyes were glowing green and Y/n pulled her hands from Jungkook, looking at Taehyung. "Tae?" She called out softly. He looked at her intensely.

"I can't promise." He muttered instantly. "You know what I'm going to say." She said with a sad smile and he nodded. "If he hurts you or Jin. Then I'll take down the universe." He said, glaring at Y/n.

"Hey, buddy. Chill out. We gotta stay together-" Jungkook tried to reach him but he used his magic to stop him from approaching him. "We don't. It's either Y/n safe or everything destroyed by my hands." He announced and threw Jungkook across the room before walking out of the room.

Y/n gasped and ran towards Jungkook. So did I. "Oww, damn. He's possessive." Jungkook said, holding his arm and both of us looked at him in concern. "He is just angry," I told him but Y/n tried to open his shirt.

His arm was bandaged and was bleeding. "I hate him," Jungkook hissed in pain while holding his arm, squeezing his eyes shut. "We need to treat him," I said and Y/n nodded.

I stood up and walked over to the desk where Hoseok kept the first aid kit last time. I turned back and saw Y/n opening the bandage slowly. She looked at me and I sat beside her. She turned back and slowly traced his wound with her finger.

But Jungkook and I gasped, widening our eyes. As her fingers flickered silver flames minimally and the cut on Jungkook's arm, "It's healing by itself." He said in disbelief and looked at Y/n.

But her eyes were glowing. "Not by itself. It's her," I whispered, staring at her. In a few seconds, the whole wound closed. No sign of blood on his skin. No scar. No trace.

But she gasped, shutting her eyes, shivering badly, and fell back on the ground. "Y/n!" I screamed. "Honey?" Jungkook asked, moving towards her. "Coming. Key. The Conqueror. They-" but she gasped, opening her eyes as if she was in a nightmare that woke her up.

We looked at her in shock. She was breathing heavily, sweating as Jungkook and I made her sit up. "What happened?" I asked her in utter confusion. She looked at me, eyes filled with tears and an immense amount of fear.

"I saw someone. He was talking to me. He said something about conquering and stuff." She said, hovering but I hugged her. "Calm down. It's alright. It'll be fine." I assured her and eyed Jungkook. "You stay here with her. I'm going out." Jungkook said, standing up and wearing his shirt back up.

"That's amazing." He said, gulping. I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "It feels like I was never even hurt here before," he said, looking at the broken girl in my arms. I sighed and so did he when we saw the blue sky turn a deep shade of yellow out of the window.

I turned to look at Jungkook. He's here. We nodded as he walked outside the room. "Jimin is not the threat." I heard her mumble in my embrace and I pulled her face away from me. She stared into my eyes and said something, 

"He is the one who will save us from the threat."