Chapter 5: I Remember You...

Author's Note at the end. PLEASE READ IT.  There is some important stuff in there!

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 5 (P.O.V. Janelle)-

I looked at Frank, fully interested in the story he was about to tell. He looked worried, yet glad to be telling someone. I smiled, finally I was getting somewhere. It felt good not holding everything it, maybe I was wrong. Maybe hiding  this was a mistake.

It wouldn’t have been the first, or the last.

“What do you mean all that really happened?!” Bandit shouts.

“Shush Bandit, I’m sure he’ll explain.” I said.

Bandit stuck out her tongue at me, but I chose to ignore it, and begged Frankie to continue with the story.

“Well, see Janelle you didn’t trip and fall down the stairs. After your trial we did go out to the desert and such. but obviously we didn’t die. The bullets just stunned our bodies, and knocked us out. Bl/ ind captured us, and took us back. For some reason it took you longer to wake up then the rest of us. “

“We destroyed Better Living Industries and then used there lab to create something to erase everyone’s memory. But we couldn’t give it to you because you were still knocked out, so the nurse said that it was case from the coma. “

“Then how does that explain how me remembering?” Bandit asked.

“Because, the stuff we created, was designed so we would never remember anything unless something from then triggered it. Since Janelle was never gave the stuff, something simple as locking arms can trigger it.” Frank said proudly.

“Then, how do you remember, if you guys took the stuff to forget?” Bandit asked.

“Well, everyone else took it. But I didn’t. I didn’t want to forget, I wanted to remember because it was a big part of me.” Frank said.

“What about Jessica, and Reinly, where are they! And is Kat really…gone?” I asked.

“Yes. Kat really is gone. In fact, Jessica and I are together, but she’s at home while I’m on tour. Mikey and Reinly  are together as well. Reinly is also at home.” He says.

“What about…the strange mother daughter connection Bandit and I have? Is that because she was like a daughter to me before all this?” I asked.

Frank looked at me, worry filling his face. He stayed silent for quite a while. Then he pulled out his phone and began flipping through the contacts.

“That is not my part of the story to tell.” He says, and then excuses himself as he begins talking on the phone.

(20-30 minutes later)

I rubbed my face with my hands, then looked about the room. Frank had called Ray, Mikey, and Gerard over. Turns out Ray didn’t die because it was a fake body, and all the blood we had found was fake as well.

 I didn’t understand why Frank called them over, but he said it wasn’t his story and it was about time Bandit and I know about this mysterious connection.

“Go ahead Bandit, ask your father what Janelle asked me.” said Frank.

I swallowed, very nervous as to what the answer to the question was. Looking up at Gerard, I seen nervousness filling his eye, obviously he knows more than Bandit and I do, but was scared to let us know exactly what it was.

“N-no its okay, Janelle can do the honors…” Bandit stuttered.

What was wrong with her? She sounded scared and nervous, I mean we all were, but hers was more of fear of her father the way she was stuttering.