Chapter 12; Crush, Crush, Crush

Hey guys! So when i was writing this chapter, it was literally so weird and awkward. 

I FEEL DIRTY! 

UGH, But i swear it will get better!

THIS WILL ALL MAKE SENCE LATER!

PROMISE!

Okay, okay, sorry for the yelling, i'll shut up now!

_______________________________________________________

Chapter; 12

(P.O.V. Janelle)-

I set the box down, and pulled out my knife. I handed it to Mikey, and he cut the box open.

I had my eyes closed, and Mikey opened the box, to see what was inside.

“Janelle, its not a bomb. Or a tracker.” He said, and I could hear his smirk.

I opened my eyes, and pull out what was inside, simply finding…

A picture…and a note.

Dear, Ms. Presley.

You think hiding will help you, but you are mistaken. We always get our man.

Keep Smiling.

Better Living Industries.

I nearly passed out.

Mikey rook the note, and read it. I picked up the picture, and then suddenly felt like crying.

“What is it, J?” Mikey asked.

“It’s a picture…of my father in his casket.” I said, tears filling my eyes.

Mikey took the picture, and put it back into the box. Then he came over and hugged me.

I felt the tears spill over, and I ended up crying into Mikey’s chest. He rubbed my back, and whispered soothing things to me. We stood there for a good 5 minutes, then we hear a door slam.

I jump back, and turn finding Gerard. I looked at him, and tried to smile, but failed.

Then, I seen something flash through his eyes.

Wait…was that..jealousy?

“Hey guys. What’s up?” Gee said, in a casual pissed tone.

“Nothing. Janelle finally opened the box. Yea, it wasn’t a tracker or anything.” Mikey said.

“Oh, what was it?” he asked, clenching his fist and jaw.

“It was a picture, of my dad in his casket.” I said, angrily, then stormed inside.

I slammed the door, rather loudly, catching everyone’s attention. Feeling rather self-conscious I ran to my room, yet again, slamming the door.

I fell onto my brightly colored bed, and cried. For what felt like hours, was really only a few minutes. Then, there was a knock at the door.

“Janelle? It’s Death Star. Can I come in?” Death’s soft voice said, through the door.

“Enter.” I said, hoarsely.

She opened the door, quickly shutting it behind her.

“Hey, you alright?” she asked, sitting next to me.

“Yes…No, not really.” I said, looking at the ground.

If there was one thing BL/ind has taught me, is that pretending to be strong, can only lead to a major spinning out of control.