Chapter 11; Meeting Team Janelle and Gerard.

Hey guys! Okay so i want to thank; @BrookieBabe, @GothicBlood, @aMCRchild, and @ D_Starr for there Killjoy entires!

Yes, i made Chemical Nightmare up, and i am aware the Billie Joe Armstrong had wristbands the said 'Rage' and 'Love' but thats where the idea came from!

I really hate the title of this chapter, so if you guys could think of a better one, comment below!

Finally i have literally 96 fans! Please make it 100 guys, I'M SO CLOSE!

Okay, i'll shut up now...

_______________________________________________________

Chapter 11;

(P.O.V-Janelle)-

It was time.

We all had to prepare for the Killjoy's that were being sent to the training camp. Which means we had to wear our Killjoy outfits.

I was nervous, why, well I wasn't sure.

Mainly because this is the first time in 3 years I have worn this thing, and I know it will bring back memories.

Both good and bad.

But no matter how much I wanted to sit around and take a nice long trip down memory lane, there were still Killjoy's to be trained.

And a world to be saved.

As I finished lacing my boots, I heard the faint sound of music, coming from the living room. Then I realized that it was Bandit. Hmm, she was probably playing her song, for Jessica and Reinly.

Jess and Reinly...

The thought of there names made my heart sink.

Since there are tons of Killjoy's in need of training all over the 6 Zones, Jess and Reinly are being sent to Zone 4 to open another camp, because this one is full.

Yikes, that's a lot of Killjoy's.

I finished putting up my hair, and placed my ray-gun in its holder, I stepped outside my room and gave Jess and Reinly a hug goodbye.

I got a bit teary eyed, as they walked out the door.

When they were completely gone, I flung myself into Gerard's arms, making him fall backwards onto the couch. I covered my face in his chest, and took a deep breathe to keep myself from crying.

Gerard smelled like Sweat, sand, and leather, but that's understandable, seeing as he just got back from a Zone Sweep.

"Hey, who's the short girl!?" Frank asked.

I pulled away from Gerard, and seen a medium sized girl, with jet black hair, complemented with a single purple strip.

She was wearing a pink one long sleeve, and the other short, that hung off her shoulder; however a black spaghetti-strapped tank covered the pink shirt. She also had a purple skirt, green-yellow stockings, black boots, and black fingerless gloves. She had loopy war face makeup under her left eye.

"Oh, yea, guys, this is Vampire Rose. I found her in the middle of Zone 2 while I was doing my Zone Sweep. She was just wandering around, so I thought she could come to the camp." Gerard said.

"Well, Vampire Rose, welcome to the official Killjoy Camp! I'm Janelle, or Midnight Poison if you'd rather." I said, standing and shaking the girls hand.

I see her steal a couple glances at Gerard, and I simply smiled.

Was I jealous?

No, not really.