Chapter 14; Pieces of the Puzzle

I'M SO FREAKING SORRY ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE THE LAST UPDATE!

I'M A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING!

You may all now take a moment to judge me!

...................................................

MOMENT OVER!

Hey....stop judging me!

Anywayyyyy....i wanted to lett you all know that i have a few new story's posted!

For all you Dan and Phil (danisnotnonfire & AmazingPhil) fans, i have a story called The London Eye, plus another collab story with the lovily ms. @JadaDisencahnted, called Clash of the Radio Stars.

For all you Marianas Trench fans i have a story called Porceilan Fallout.

For all you One Direction fans, i just finished the first book in a series of 5 called The X-Factor Miricle. Book 2, When Love Hits You, has been posted.

And for all you Green Day fans, i am in the process of writing a story called The Armstrong's Are My Godparents. That will be exciting!

So i hope you enjoy those!

Happy reading!

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 14;

(P.O.V Janelle)

We have only about two months left until the Killjoy Games. Gerard and I were doing pretty well with training, even with all the drama. However D-Star, who is now calling herself Hells Rain, had pushed herself a bit two hard because she somehow managed to knock her rip out of place.

Again.

Silly, silly girl.

I however, sat in the gym, as I waited for the team to come to training. As they began to arrive, I noticed that Vampire and Nightmare were acting awfully close.

Hmm…

I shoved the thoughts aside, knowing they could wait until a later date to discuss.

“Alright guys, were going to start rock wall climbing today! Yep, your that much closer to getting the gadgets!” I said.

The team begged me to let them use the graveling hook, and other gadgets, but I refused. I knew someone was going to hurt themselves…or me.

“Okay, Rain, your up.” I said.

She nodded, and Gerard helped her put on the safety gear. He kept a close eye on her, while I led the rest of the team in warm ups and stretches.

It takes about 20-30 minutes to climb the wall and ring the bell.

However, it only took Rain about 15.

“Okay, Vampire your up.” I said.

I watched her walked over, and begin to put on the gear. She did so without Gerard’s help though, because he was buzy helping Rain de-gear.

She began to climb the wall. She gat about half way, before she miss stepped. She slipped off the wall, and fell straight down.  The rope that was attached to the harness, broke off, and Vampire came tumbling down.

Gerard ran over to catch her, but was to late. She smacked onto the gym floor. Luckily she was wearing a helmet.

Gerard ran over, and began to call her name. she stirred a bit, before opening her eyes.