Chapter 13; One Way or Another....

Yea, its been forever, and i'm sorry Blah blah blah....

Anyway, i just want to say @GothicBlood; I DONT REALLY THINK YOUR EVIL!! I actually think your really cool, and all that, but its just for the story! Promise! 

Okay, that's-

WAIT!!

The Man Who Cant Be Move by The Script is on da side!! :)

Okay...NOW that is all...

____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13-

(P.O.V Janelle)-

“Alright girls, oh and boy. I have set up this obstacle course for you all. First you have to use these Nerf guns, and run through, shooting at all the cardboard Dracs, then army crawl under these tunnels, and barbwire fence, then donge as this automatic thing shoots nerf balls at you, then climb the rope, and ring the bell. Got it?” I said.

They all nodded.

“Awesome, okay form a line, and I’ll time each of you.” I said, preparing my stop watch.

“Wait, Janelle?” Vampire asked.

“Yes?”

“Where is Gerard? Should he be here? Helping us train?” she asked.

“You know Vampire, I haven’t seen Gerard since what happened yesterday, with Mikey.” I said, honestly.

“Actually, I seen him in the music room a while ago, maybe he’s still there! If you want, I can time everyone else, and then someone can time me. So you can go talk to Gerard?” Death offered.

“Are you sure? I can always talk to him later.” I said.

“Totally sure!” she said.

“But guys-“

“GO!” they all shouted.

Well, all of them except Hayden. Instead he stood there, with a smug, and rather angry face.

Anger boiled inside me. That kiss was a mistake, but the slap wasn’t.

__FLASHBACK__

Hayden allowed us to part from the kiss. I breathed heavily, then raised my hand back, and slapped his face.

“Don’t. Ever. Touch. Me. Again.” I said sternly.

“I know what your problem is Janelle. Your afraid to change. You don’t want anyone but Gerard, because he’s all you’ve ever know. Or at least, you thought you knew him.” he said, cockily.

“What do you mean ‘I thought I knew Gerard?” I ask.

“Well, from what Gerard told me, most of the time that you were around, he was kidnapped by BL/ind and locked into a room. While you were off starting a sparking romance with…Jessica’s father.” Hayden said.

Anger boiled through me, I was not going to deal with this little bastard any longer.

“Listen, kid. I don’t know what you THINK you know, but what I do know, is that you’re a little shit head, and what you want, you get. Well news flash, I am NOT  piece of property, you can buy and sell. So you can either shape up, and respect me, or get the hell out of here. Got it?” I said, in a stern tone.

“Whatever.” He said, walking to the door.

“Hayden,” I called after him.